Art Journal for the Demons

This is an artistic journal, where I can post my artwork that is dedicated to the spirits and goetia. They seem to appreciate when I draw for them, so I’m hoping showing it will spread their influence and presence. :eye:

This is for Azazel:

I did spill some ink drops on it by accident, since I used ink, white ink, and pencil.

I’ll probably hang it on my altar. This is not how he appears to me, but more as I imagine closer to his true form! I’ll probably do more interpretations of him in different forms.

21 Likes

That is amazing! Great artwork! I wish I had that skill, lol

1 Like

Absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!!

1 Like

This image captures the vibe so well. Nice work. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Definitely was thinking about his energy while I drew it.

1 Like

Here is the sketch for the painting that King Paimon asked for:

This is only the rough draft, it will be a while before I can finish the actual painting though. He said he likes it so far though! This is as he appears to me, I was somewhat surprised to see he has such an effeminate face. He is very beautiful in my opinion.

11 Likes

Oh man, you are so talented! I love it.

1 Like

Your work is absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you both :relaxed:

1 Like

Amazing pieces man. Splendid. Paimon is beautiful yes.
You should get one for astaroth or Lilith. Astaroth looks amazing

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you agree.

I would like to for Lilith as well, I have never met Astaroth, however, so I’m not sure what he looks like. Though I think all the spirits in the goetia are very beautiful.

1 Like

Oh wow, great pieces! :grin: Do you have an instagram account where I can follow your work?

1 Like

Ah, unfortunately I left my instagram account awhile ago. I might go back in the future, it’s @Pumagami

2 Likes

I’ve heard friends saying that maintaining their art accounts was kinda meh, so I can understand… Your previous works are great too!

1 Like

Yes, maintaining an art account can be pretty detrimental to your artwork, so I’d prefer to keep it to smaller communities now, such as this one. But thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey man I understand about keeping different art seperated, one for a smaller group to show (such as here with offerings as art) and the other for a larger mass (im on Instagram as well running an art toy business). Best to not show everything you know :wink: also mad line skills!!

1 Like