Ars Notoria

Just a quick question:

Does any of you have any experience working with the Ars Notoria? Appearently, it promises ‘supernatural powers’, which I assume to be psychic abilities. Do any of you have any experience with this book, is it legit or BS?

At the risk of getting attacked by traditionalists I will offer this response…Most of Solomon’s works are either too long winded (thus getting you out of the theta state) or have been mistranslated or misinterpreted over their years of study to actually work as they say they would. Not saying that you couldn’t pathwork with the Notaria, people have -a monk did it in the 16th century I believe and experienced visions, but personally I would just call up Mepsitahl if you’re after ‘psychic abilities’, she’s an excellent teacher and very friendly towards new magicians.

3 Likes

If Solomonic orations are committed to memory, as is the case with Ars Notoria, they facilitate a trance. They can also be modified to suit your own language and paradigm.

1 Like

Thanks for the answers both - it was very kind of you :slight_smile:

I’ve never worked with any of the classical texts, which is probably stupid of me - but at least its a stupidity that can be reversed.

Once again - thanks for your time and answers!