Arrowhead

So I’ve been seeing a lot of Arrowheads and Arrowhead like figures, what could this be?

5 Likes

Thoughts:

1. Ancestors calling? Any dreams or occurrences that could be taken as such?

2. Entities associated with Hunting? Felt a tug in that direction?

3. Have you asked someone for a sign that you are either pointed in or need to change directions?

3 Likes

@AdamThoth why you lurking and not talking lol

1 Like

Haha, I was going to ask for more info, but some stuff popped into my head.

AOL

The Arrow of Light is a cool patch they give cub scouts. It’s got symbols built in, but is basically made to give the scout confidence in their knowledge and ability to make decisions.

Are you familiar with the term ‘vector’? A vector is the direction and magnitude of an object. In engineering terms, everything is a vector. As a jet flies, the jet thrust is a vector. The air is a vector and the wing is a vector. As they interact, they produce the lift vector. A mountain stands still, but could be described as a vector in relation to the aircraft.
Vectors are represented by arrows on graphs. The concept has become part of my contemplations. Gods, demons, souls, and the like, are all spiritual vectors. One need not know every detail about what they are or where they come from. The important part is how they affect us and our ability to get what we want.

I hope those random thoughts are of some use :+1:

5 Likes

I think I know what it is

1 Like

I think it’s Artemis. It makes sense. The boy becomes lost in a forest who better to guide him home than the huntress and his mother’s sister?
@AdamThoth

4 Likes

Goddess of the Hunt. Cool.

1 Like

It’s like a combination of what you said. Needing to change direction, hunt.

1 Like

I’m glad you figured it out.

1 Like