Arousal during meditation

So here it goes. I’m still a newbie when it comes to contact with the demonic. Well today i was meditating on Amon (who i recently petitioned on a reconciliation) while listening to his enn and out of nowhere i became uncontrollably aroused so knowing some entities prefer sexual energies as an offering i vocalized that’s he could receive those energies as an offering. Is this normal?

Yes, depending on what you’re working on. It sounds like your energy started to raise.

Generally, if it stayed in your root, maybe look into energy work to clear any blocks to letting it raise higher. That’s how kundalini starts, it raises gently and gets so far before it gets bogged down in the weeds. The result is wherever it stops gets an influx of energy, but the block itself will be slightly beyond that point.

Either that or, as Amon is associated with love workings it could just be working directly with that aspect of yourself. It’s not so much about what it wants from you as gifts, it about what you need to develop and ascend. Which is all about energy.

Now you can get a bunch of energy gathered in meditation, you have the opportunity to work with it and use it. You could give it away but that seems like a waste to me.

1 Like

Understood. Thank you for explaining. That makes perfect sense. Guess i have some chakra work to do as my inner power and energy raise. :heart:

1 Like