Arianna ~ my journal ~

I wish I could close my eyes forever. As usual all alone. No santa no miracles no joy. No love. Just silence and depression.

One. You bring to much into other lives to think you are not loved. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The fact you orchestrated the FWMB groups proves that. NEVER sell yourself short. You.ARE. EPIC. :sunglasses: :heart: :smiling_imp: :japanese_ogre:

6 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

This is really odd. I feel like Iā€™m here but Iā€™m not here. Like everything is happening and itā€™s not an issue. Like I see it and observe it ā€¦but I dont feel the need to act or react. It just is.

3 Likes

Sounds like a case of "view from the mountain top"
Possibly good for overlaying different energies on your environment and shifting the observed perception thus shifting observed reality. :thinking:

This thought bubble is brought to you by Aighash :eye:

From another angle Nicolo Machiavelli in the prince said

" Nor do I hold with those who regard it as a presumption if a man of low and humble condition dare to discuss and settle the concerns of princes; because, just as those who draw landscapes place themselves below in the plain to contemplate the nature of the mountains and of lofty places, and in order to contemplate the plains place themselves upon high mountains, even so to understand the nature of the people it needs to be a prince, and to understand that of princes it needs to be of the people."

3 Likes

So your saying Iā€™m making useful observations or being a snob? :joy:

3 Likes

Im saying you can use the ā€œremovedā€ or ā€œabsoluteā€ perspective to cause desired change in observed reality.

:laughing: from the idea of the kybalion ive had moments like these where my perception would shift from relative or the human perception to the absolute or god on the mountain top perspective while in light trace or deep ritual trance. Alot of fun stuff is possible from that angle.

:thinking: but as a strange by product of this perspective the desire to cause active change decreases and the idea of just to observe things as ā€œit is what it isā€ increases. But if you can push past that inclination and hold that perspective alot of fun can be had. Kinda like shifting into a ā€œstory tellerā€ mode from a ā€œreaderā€ mode. Editing the ā€œpersonal life storyā€ of self or others becomes Easier to conceive of and do then.

5 Likes

Just feel like itā€™s appropriate to play mine and Azazels song today. How true sometimes words become.

3 Likes

I found this I love it :heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

To the 11.

You know who you are Iā€™m not calling your names. But I know you, make no mistake about that. See back in may when you attacked meā€¦you thought youā€™d take me out. But there was little problem with that mi familia was doing some work. To help me learn who I am. And by learning who I am I learned to fight through those attacks. Get past it ā€¦live to fight another day.

But just so thereā€™s no mistaking, I saw you, I saw you like dots on a grid mapā€¦
3 out west, one in wv, 4 in the north, and 3 over seas. That was your locations during my attacks.
One blinked red.

So heres the thing you can apologise and this can all be forgotten.

Otherwiseā€¦ just remember the circle is my ring.

1 Like

OMG this is too funny!!