Are you fudging with me?

I have been thinking on the dynamic of trust between magician and evoked or invoked, I wonder if there are times…which there are! When a magician asks the summoned " are you frackin with me" in any sense of the word. And when you get past that and it’s business as usual with trust that the evoked spirit will indeed have your back?. Even make suggestions to the magician that would be better suited to xyz situation.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that a lot, I mean, I’m like sure, they show up, but I always wonder about that.
I evoked again last night, and I’m sure glad I did. I have to keep reminding myself it is not all my imagination.

1 Like

For some spirits with me like Lucifer it’s like BAM ADRENALINE. Others like Baron Samedi and other LWA tonight a cold chill down my spine.

2 Likes

And thus separates the god from human. It’s essential you don’t doubt yourself or your abilities as this weakens everything you do. I’m not saying this to attack you or anything, just pointing out that in order to be really successful with your magick and contact with deities, you need to be 110% sure of yourself and the universe around you.

If you think it’s a lesser entity that 's trying to mess with you, then for sure question it and be wary of any actions you do. Other as I said above, don’t doubt yourself, and don’t question yourself. It’s all real- and you gotta accept that.

2 Likes

Doubt’s easy to cure! Muster up as much of it as you have, lock it in a rock, and put the rock in a body of water. Just don’t drink that water, because the emotion will dissipate through the rock into the water over time and that would cause problems in high dosages. Rinse and repeat till the emotional response disappears!

When you strip the varnish, it stings and sizzles a little, but if you’re smart you can identify and lean into that sizzling sensation and burn away a lot of bad stuff that clings to doubt like magnetic mud. You should also hydrate and shower afterwards. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This rock idea is gold. My current strategy for this type of situation has been putting energy into a string and then burning it; however this only provides temporarily relief.

2 Likes