Are you being haunted?

I also put some nasty little fuckers in :laughing:

2 Likes

Smart

1 Like

If the tea pot spills out every one remember that you can do the same thing just thinking about another location or person and pushing the nasty nasty to there/them. No use keeping it around.

1 Like

Just got home and unwrapped the pot, still plenty bearable and plenty of space in it. Feel free y’all to fill it up.

Don’t forget, you can put all negative energy in it, from physical, magickal, spiritual, to unwanted pests. In fact, if you have any blockages or issues in life treat it like a parasite putting up walls around your mind and kick it to the teapot.

2 Likes

Just meditated on it, definitely some low level baddies in there, but nothing too intense yet.

3 Likes

I just did it, I feel good. Thanks, I gave it a minute after to see if there was anything else still left and then I pushed some more in. I think I’m good now.

2 Likes

Make sure to draw positive energy in now.

2 Likes

At this moment it is almost midnight, been home some time. No strangeness at all, pretty well contained in there.

However I can feel the energy of it without touching and when I look upon it now, it appears less vibrant.

When I meditated on it, I slipped inside the vessel again. It is a dark and vast chamber, it was not empty. There is several entities inside it, dark creatures that seemed to have no consciousness overall but capable of damage. I flung out before I was grabbed by them, they can’t escape.

3 Likes

Manifestations of negative energies?

1 Like

Seems likely, nothing in there yet with much thought short of a leech

2 Likes

I’m wondering how much that thing will hold.

1 Like

@Mapachtli how do you plan to seal it? Do you want to seal it at all?

1 Like

The way I worked the magick is that right now it is a one way door. Things can go in it, but not out. It is sealed magickally, only the lid can release what’s in it and that thing is sealed shut 3 times over.

1 Like

Seems massive on the inside like a deep cavern. Ive peaked inside a couple times now.

2 Likes

Just meditated on it. I focused really hard on clearing my solar plexus chakra, which has a major blockage. I definitely felt the pain there leave. But during the mediation I got extremely hot and nauseous. I was imagining myself puking into it. After I got done I threw up a small amount, but still. Not really sure what that means, but it was intense.

2 Likes

Yes, from what I have been learning we hold an intense amount of negativity in ourselves, releasing it is quite drastic.

At this point you need to fill that empty space with positivity to avoid negative junk from seeping back in.

3 Likes

So I did i again earlier today, i had to get rid of more negative crap, pushing it down the spout. I didn’t mention last night that the picture of the spout flickers with light on the rim. (2nd photo) I thought maybe it could have been the lighting and I didn’t want to sound mental but it did again today. Thank you again for this, I’m feeling lighter. Oh, and I threw the energy of a few people down there too.

3 Likes

Might be the light.

Do it as much as you like, I’ve noticed after doing this meditation twice I feel great and seem to have less/no mental barriers.

Just remember to fill yourself with positive energy after.

2 Likes

I just had the idea for you to condense these energies and manifestations into a servitor when it’s full if you can bind it to something and then you can repeatedly use the servitor for bane while feeding it energy in the trap pot like a genie.

Not saying that is what you should do but it’s an image I got.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea

But who knows, I may give it away or sell it one day

2 Likes