Are you being haunted?

Well?

This could be spirits harming you, constant nightmares, and even health issues. A common force is parasites that hide and cause illness of many kinds.

Well, I want them. I want you to put it in my teapot :sunglasses:

Hereā€™s what I want you to do. Meditate, get relaxed, then I want you to think about the teapot, imagine it is in your hands, now you are pushing all negativity, weaknesses, illness, and hauntings inside through the spout. Force it all in until you feel it slip out your fingers and you feel lighter. It is locked away now.

No joke here folks, I meditated on this thing to force my negativities in it with it in my hands and it is sporting some beef.

11 Likes

Well Iā€™m game. And for some reason Iā€™m reminded of ā€œThemā€ by King Diamond.

1 Like

If only I could have you physically hold it, but an astral connection will have to do. Give it a try let me know how it went.

3 Likes

The process made me nauseous at first and I broke out in a sweat. Now my head feels strange and my ears are ringing. Did any of that crap make it into the teapot?

2 Likes

It is emanating energy right now, I put my hand near it. Didnā€™t even have to touch it to feel the energy.

Yes, I had the same feeling as you exactly. The impression I get is that we hold more baggage than we know and letting it go is disorientating.

3 Likes

Oh, I forgot to ask. When you did the meditation, did you see anything? I ask because i got really deep in it and seemed like I was inside the pot for a brief moment.

3 Likes

I gazed into the photo until I got the impression that the pot was right there in front of me. I donā€™t recall going as deep as you did.

2 Likes

Kool, how do you feel now? Iā€™m thinking once the energy is drawn out it needs to be replaced. Going to try to draw up some from the earth

3 Likes

Yeah it needs to be replaced. Otherwise it leaves you open to whatever is prone to rush in. Right now I feel mostly neutral. Energy is humming in my chest.

3 Likes

I gave it a try. My last spurt of negativity blew it straight out of my hands. Did it even get in?

Seems to produce similar results/feelings to taking a ritual bath, but a bit emptier.

2 Likes

Hey, this is a great idea for baneful works. Get a bunch of people to pour their negative energy in and then visualize pouring out the negative energy from the teapot on someone you donā€™t like.

Iā€™ll do the ritual too.

1 Like

Iā€™ll check it at the end of the day, itā€™s morning time right now I donā€™t want any spiritual smacking (Just in case) :grin:

This teapot is still open for business though to anyone who wants to shed their negative self or parasites, etc. Just remember to imagine it in your hands when you do the practice.

3 Likes

Whoa, I did it and it legitimately worked.

2 Likes

Remember to fill yourself with positive energy now, you have to replace the old.

This teapot is still open for business, shed all ailments, illness, weakness, magickal curses, hexes, and even negative spirits like parasites.

1 Like

At this point Iā€™m going to pre-decline any future invitations to visit for tea. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The energy in that pot is almost tangible at this point.

2 Likes

This idea is genius

2 Likes

Have you tried It?

1 Like

As soon as i get home Im going to infuse it with my discord. Has been a bit much lately, might be good to relieve tension

2 Likes

@Mapachtli has there been any weirdness since you started this?

1 Like

Well, the way I made it was to keep anything inside, but I also wrapped it in aluminum before I left for the day just in case.

Also, I have deamon wards in my home. To boot unwanted pests, because I live right next to a graveyard.

I havenā€™t been home all day though, I will let you know tomorrow on that if it is spilling out.

2 Likes