Are WE Practicing The World's Oldest Religion?

I just found this site, richardcassaro.com, and the author’s findings in the page below align with my own - that finding our godlike power is the religion (or rather, the spiritual practice) of the ancients, before the flood, before the ancient temple builders of Egypt, Greece, and south America.

He has arrived at this, it seems, through analysing imagery and symbolism, and he’s brought masses of pictorial evidence to the table, things I had never seen before.

I know a link is unexciting, but the content is too image heavy and lengthy to excerpt to soundbite size, so I highly recommend reading this:

Pagan “God Self” Icon Found Worldwide Rewrites History, Reveals Lost Golden Age.

1 Like

It does kinda fit with ancient perspectives on their gods. The Egyptians believed their pharaoh was a living God (or rather he was one of the gods Incarnate, usually Horus), and I think there’s something in the Book of the Dead that mentions that once the Ba has reached the field of Aaru he becomes a living Neter , the book on Sethanic Satanism by Michael W Ford explains that concept a lot better.
The idea of becoming a God isn’t just Egypt though, many Mayan kings were said to be descendants of Gods or living gods, and by drinking the blood of the king the people shared his power (in areas of Vanuatu it’s the same concept except it revolves around cannibalism. My dad stayed with a tribe there for a month many years ago and commented on a custom where tribe members would eat the flesh of a God king, or powerful individual and acquire his/her traits and power).

As far as Classical religion is concerned I’m no expert -despite doing classics at A level… but from what I gather society saw themselves as inferior to the Olympian deities, and had to abide by their will. There isn’t any case that I can think of where a Greek or Roman attempted to do a BALG (Hercules did ascend to Olympian status in the Roman religion but not in the Greek, so take that as you will).

If we take the Sumerians as another example, they had the whole God king thing going on, but they also had a few people who pulled a Gilgamesh on this things ass and went on a quest for immortality lol. I can see where that guy is coming from though, but it was generally specific individuals who were of deific descent who ascended to Godhood. That said, that’s arguably because we don’t really have a good idea of how everyday people practiced their religions, it’s usually only famous people that we know of because they were the ones who were written about.

1 Like

True, but he’s arguing that these people were struggling after a great catastrophe (the flood/fall of Atlantis, or whatever) to reconstruct a much older religion, which did consist mainly of finding the God Self.

This is also the background to the book New Avatar Power.

If you go to his home page there are lots more articles, I think he misses the mark a few times (he praises Gandhi & Mother Theresa for a start) but that his condemnation of the way we threw over true beliefs in favour of secondhand Hebrew myths does, again, match all my findings so far.

The Aten was the beginning of man fixating on a single external god that had to be worshipped via its annointed prophet/son, because the Egyptian gods before and after are shown walking arm in arm with humans, whereas that image is always above and reaching down. That seems to be the origin of the “one God on high” nonense that’s destroyed so many indigenous beliefs & practices, across Europe and the middle east and also the southern hemisphere, and it’s the polar and evil opposite of “look within.”

1 Like

Akenhaten was not a well liked pharaoh for that lol. Before the “flood” -which I’ll add that it was described in Sumerian religion rather than Christianity, the whole religious idea on Atlantis was supposedly what they call Aguwalti (or however it’s spelt) which is referenced in the emerald tablets as being a state of non-attachment that was highly apparent in the people before the fall in global consciousness, it was the way that people interacted with other dimensions and entities. The idea of ascent was looked upon much more favorably by the masses in those times apparently.

It funny that after Akhenaten died all memory was pretty much erased from history because people.didnt like his ideas.

1 Like