Are these parasites? Photo provided

I was attending a friend’s birthday party when another guest received a family emergency phone call. As she was on the phone, I saw something weird going on by her head like a vacuum or mini-tornado and took a photo. The guest left. My friend pulled me aside and asked me if I felt something weird happening during that phone call as well. I manipulated the photo in Picsart to make it easier to see. You may have to zoom in, but there’s several faces with one set definely staring back.

If it’s parasites, any advice?

1 Like

I see about 3 to 4 different , lets say entities as i would need a little more scanning to do before I would call them parasites. But if you were able to feel their energy and it put off a bad feeling to them i`d definitely would say it is a high probability that they could be. If your friend is open to help a cleansing and banishing would go a long way to expelling these things from her.

2 Likes

Is there a banishing method that feels more natural than LBRP? I get all caught up on making sure I’m doing the directions right I think I’ve screwed it up the last few times I tried.

2 Likes

I do have a few banishing rituals that can help which are simpler. A simple rite of black flames which is when you visualize a black ring of flames that protect you.

3 Likes

You can take your energy and expand it to fill the area. You’re essentially “claiming” the area. Do it with intent. Do it with authority.

3 Likes

What I do… is use a guided meditation one and lie on my bed visualising all the actions bc yeah if I try otherwise I can’t get my brain state relaxed enough and I’m basically just doing some wierd yoga Excercise at that point :joy:

The energy always tangibly changes so I assume I’m fine doing it my way

1 Like

Compare the edited to the original. That’s stuff that I can see, or, I’m nuts lol. It’s all silhouettes except for around her, it’s a solid green. But, it stops around her left shoulder.