Are there spiritual proofs that sun is the life giver

In this world? I am looking for concrete proofs that sun is thelife giver

1 Like

The fact(s) that if it weren’t here earthen life wouldn’t exist because there’d be no heat, light, or any o that other good shit it gives off. There are organisms that don’t interact with the sun much though, such as deep sea creatures (no light, no UV rays) but without the sun the ocean would be more or less frozen, but with the sun even the ocean depths are still liquid. So, potentially life could exist without a sun, but it’s very different life.

BUT, that’s also discounting the fact that this solar system wouldn’t exist at all without the sun. It’s called “solar system” for a reason. If you’re talking physical biological life in any way similar to earth organisms, thank the sun first and everything else second.

5 Likes

The oldest civilizations in the world worship sun gods, or gods of nature.
There’s countless mythology around it.

3 Likes

I read somewhere that everything that a blackhole contains exists inside a Sun. So you can say that Sun is the God/Creator you can see everyday with your naked eyes.

1 Like

Well, I think it doesn’t have to be. Humans are designed to adapt and survive in many conditions within a range. You could probably survive in a cave if you could find enough to eat without getting malnutrition.

From here, meditate on this condition, look inside yourself and what your incarnate being would look like if it had to live like this, in darkness and not getting vitamin D from the sun. Without that you’ll get Seasonal Affective Disorder, which causes depression. Depression causes immune system disorders and eventually you cold become suicidal.

So he lack of sunlight in humans has now caused an emotional mental disorder though not supporting the body. This would have a knock on effect on the spirit. Some believe trauma that happens to you when you are incarnate does not affect the spirit, personally I think it does, as these memories become part of you, something to assimilate or heal from, but either way you learn, and what you learn changes you.

1 Like

There’s a short story by Ray Bradbury that explores what life would be like without the sun. It’s a quick read. What’s most interesting to me about this story is the psychological effect it has on the characters—the absence of such an essential force, in both a physical and spiritual sense, deprives them of something fundamental. The content is not overtly spiritual, but I think there is a spiritual lesson in it that may address your question:

1 Like

Welcome @Rakishn It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Here is your answer…

1 Like

I disagree.

https://www.discovery.com/science/What-Would-Happen-If-the-Sun-Disappeared#:~:text=With%20no%20sunlight%2C%20photosynthesis%20would,surface%20would%20die%20soon%20after.

2 Likes

I don’t think he means the entirety of existence on the planet but is just talking about the human being removed from sunlight wouldn’t kill a person but would have psychological effects.

1 Like

Ohhhh gotcha.

Like never going outside and seeing the sun, right?

2 Likes

Yeah which makes me think about Plato’s allegory of the cave and how much of our perception of reality is based on light. From the very subatomic particles to our mental state there is a whole lot going on when it comes to the relationship between light and consciousness, enlightenment and illumination. The shit gets intense when you really look at it.

2 Likes

Yes exactly. And I’m assuming other conditions that cause depression are ‘normal’, like having friends and relatives, so that loss wouldn’t be a factor. Even I go a little crazy if I get really isolated.

I agree if the sun went out life on Earth that needs it is mostly gone within months, as no food will grow, except maybe deep sea creatures that live of the warmth and chemicals from volcanic vents without sunlight, and cave fish that adapted to have no eyes because they don’t need them without sunlight, stuff like that. Eventually the core Earth temp will cool but that’s not so much about the Sun and is going to happen anyway. Nothing lasts forever. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Supposedly there is a possibility Europa is like that. And as I recall the recipe for primordial soup doesn’t require sunlight but the base ingredients are all manufactured in stars in the first place though if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like