Are there books in the infernal realms?

Kind of a strange question but I have wanted to see the infernal realms and go there for a long time now. I know I have to work on my astral senses and soul travel but I had a few questions for anyone who has been to these realms.
1: Do other realms have books or scrolls and if so can you read them?
2: Could you copy the books and bring them into this world over time page by page?

2 Likes

I have done this before, but not in the infernal realm. But I’m certain they are books there too. Knowledge is everywhere.

• Yes, they have books and you can read them.
  • Yes. Especially if you have one supporting you, you just hold the pen (or lay hands on keyboard) and what need to be written will keep coming.
5 Likes

Thank you for the information. :slight_smile: this is awesome to know it can be done.

Sure but they are not made of paper as they would catch flame from the infernal fire :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

So if I check one out and do not return it over a few months to a year what’s my late fee…

1 Like

Lol with infernal beings I don’t know. But with some cosmic beings I have met, I just read there, and return it.

I, at times would tell an angel to bring me a book, some i am allowed to read and copy, some I’m not allowed to copy nor voice it out.

I haven’t taken any book away for months or year.

3 Likes

Librarians are brutal cunts who make sure I pay the damn late fees when I check a book out one month is not enough time damnit…

2 Likes

This is getting very interesting.

1 Like

Try doing path workings or guided meditations with this as an intention and see what happens. Make sure to have a notepad and pen handy.

2 Likes

I never thought of looking for a guided meditation on traveling the realms. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can make your own that you can record on your phone and listen to during meditative state. Just write a script with enough time gaps for however long you want it. I suggest a good one would be half an hour to an hour long for the type of info your looking for.

2 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll try it tonight.

1 Like