Are there any spells to stop radical feminists attacking me?

I am really in love with my boyfriend. I identify as bisexual and have dated women in the past. I am so love with him that we were even considering marriage in the near future and I want to be a loving mother to his son and maybe have my own children with him. However, recently my ex has been on the warpath for me and is rallying up her radical feminist friends to attack me. If you don’t know radical feminists or rad-fems are feminists who think that anybody with a penis is evil. They think that straight women are traitors along with trans-men and think that trans-women are scum and trash. They value female on female relationships more than anything and think that straight women are automatically unhappy. They have started attacking me on Facebook. I blocked and reported them but the rad-fems keep coming in strong. My ex gave them out my number and I got so many death threats that I had to change it. I was even considering moving house it’s so terrifying. They call my boyfriend’s son a rapist in the making (because all penis owners are automatically rapists) and they even began attacking my trans-woman friend and calling me scum for associating with her. What can I do to stop all of the BS???!

2 Likes

Why not contact authorities about that? Those threats are serious crimes and you have calls and messages , so there is evidence to support your claims.

2 Likes

They make anonymous ‘bot’ facebook accounts to harass me. I can’t prove for definite that it is my ex who is behind this but I’m pretty sure so has something to do with it.

I believe you’re talking about your phone number ? That’s a crime and you should have evidence for it. If it’s only online then just block them all or create a new account.

2 Likes

Behind a Facebook or Twitter account there is always an e-mail address. You can block/report them.

1 Like

I did but as I mentioned there are too many of them. It’s constant

Reporting them should prevent that.

And go and look at privacy settings.

1 Like

You can ask Lucifer for protection.

2 Likes

What? They’re giving you death threats? I think you should start gathering all the evidence that they are messing with you and go to the police, death threats are no joke.
I think any protective deity will do the job, like Archangel Michael.

Nobody is completely anonymous on the internet, especially on facebook, there’s something called IP address, the authorities can easily track them.
And you can change who can message you and who can’t, change it to “friends only” from friends of friends or everyone and they’ll not be able to message you.

I would say don’t block them and don’t change who can message you if you’re gonna take this matter to authorities, because more messages = more proof.

2 Likes

Well,if I was in this situation I would change my number,possibly the address too, make a new facebook profile and a new profileon other social networks too,and do a few other things to basically disappear so that the bitch wouldn’t find me but since that is a bit hard,Archangel Michael is amazing guy,works with anyone and is known for that,he is a protector and he will protect you from anyone that wants to hurt you,in this case a bunch of crazy women and he can also send them away or carry them out of your life.If you know how to,evoke him and ask him to protect you from those feminists and to remove them from your life.Hope that helps :smile:

2 Likes

I hate rad-fems

2 Likes

I’m gonna leave facebook. When I get married I’m gonna move house.

Me too.I am not racist or sexist or islamophobic,but I hate people who are too extreme about their equality or who don’t like when we criticize certain groups of people,like Ben Affleck who doesn’t like it when Islam is being criticized because…there are radicals,terrorists,killers,extremists,witch hunters etc…They are mostly idiots

2 Likes

good for you

Omg so totally the same. I am so tolerant of other people straight, gay, trans, black, white, left or right, but when it get’s to the extreme that’s where I can’t tolerate it. I hate far right neo nazis as much as I hate SJWs.

2 Likes

Smh - why do these things only happen to you?

How do people get themselves into this in the first place?

No don’t answer. I’d just go radio silent.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna call the police

3 Likes