Are Shemyaza and Azazel the same?

I believe they connect…or else Azazel wouldnt have named our son that …

He picked the names…

Obviously he is very important to Azazel in some way

1 Like

It’s amazing though when you trace back the masks, forms these demons took so long ago, Lucifer being Attar, Janus, Pan and shiva now those forms shocked me but when you dissect it all the lore, the myths, the traits, roles, similarities, energy resemblance, they are Lucifer.

Sort of like aisha qandisha she’s a ancient jinn, but she is also Lilith.

Just like Leviathan he is Jormungundur.

These demonic beings have more forms than we realize some are so out there and some can be so obvious.

4 Likes

Also mine and Azazels shemyaza is an excellent healer and appears surrounded by golden light

1 Like

I’m not so sure AZazel is an aspect of Lucifer because things happened to me last spring and Lucifer pushed Azazel away from me…

The Lucifer I know did over rule Azazel on something to do with my godform. And tends to call Azazel a pip squeak. … in comparison to my godform. .

If Azazel and Lucifer were indeed the same I’m doubt it would have mattered if Azazel stayed around or not. …
Azazel had to move over so I could grow and change. And Lucifer made it clear.

The Lucifer I know , let no room for it to be any other way.

4 Likes

There are many spirits that answer to the names Lucifer and Azazel, hence why the same spirit can be summoned at the same time in different places. Hence why there are may be contradictions in experiences of magicians with the same spirit.

The names we use are just causal abstractions. They mean nothing to the acausal entities we work with.

The Azazel I work with is not necessarily the same Azazel you worked with.

So there’s no surprise, really.

That’s subjective you see …

Lucifer is a being who uses his chaos to start movement

Azazel is the formed abyss … He represents damnation and the liberation found in damnation

Liberation is spread in the form of light by Lucifer …

Lucifer has been called lord of the trident … Shiva is the Lord Of The trident which represents Lucifer’s darker aspect

Azazel is the infernal aspect of Lucifer … Samael is Lucifer’s Dark aspect of Qlippoth.

Melek Taus represent’s Lucifers beauty in the form of the peacock angel which represents his pride.

Pan the God of Nature and sexuality represents Lucifer’s Earthly love and the sexuality represents the dark sexual gnosis of Lucifer / Samael with the sisterhood if the dark tree.

Etc …

12 Likes

This represents a example of how the forms work both Light and Dark.

Lucifer is known as the illumination in the form of …

Lugh - The Ireland Sun God

Shemyaza - Is the serpent angel who spreads his demonic fire

Prometheus - Is the bringer of fire from the ancient Gods

Attar - is known as the evening star ( Spreading Light )

Then you have the dark aspects like …

Lucifuge Rofacle - He is considered as Lucifers shadow

Azazel - The damnation is liberation in the from of fire being light

Samael - He is the destroyer, the poison of Lucifer

This goes on and on … With his forms having different roles and they all lead to the same goal.

5 Likes

Lucifer forcefully commaned Azazel away during that time in my life .

Maybe that’s just a whole other level, that most can understand

1 Like

I’m gonna be blunt, im already over this thread. Everything is apart of a diamond, a small facet on that diamond. Everything is connected.

2 Likes

Not everything is connected there is always polarity …

1 Like

Here is some deeper info into this …

1 Like

With all due respect, I don’t care what they think.

That in of itself is a connection, like you and your shadow.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to agree with @Raven_Maleficus on this. The Kybalion, a book that really resonates with me, explains quite well the polarity issue.

2 Likes

I’ve spent a very long time alone with the spirits, trusting them just so I can survive. Most of you won’t understand that.

Even in ways some of you just won’t get

Spare me your pride. I discuss ideas here, and compare notes. That is all.

That’s not the point of me saying that, keep your remarks to yourself.

Okay look understand that …

Everything in the physical world is connected as matter is it’s connection

But in the spiritual worlds things are divided not totally as i agree there is always some form of connection …

But not everything is completely connected … most things are but not all

2 Likes

This has no relation to the discussion in this thread. Therefore,

Stay on topic, please.

Once again, reflections of the other. Like a web and shadows.