Are Shemyaza and Azazel the same?

JoS equates Azazel and Shemyaza. Some other authors do as well. There are incantations that summon Azazel which require vibrating the names of Azazel, one of them being Shemyaza/Samjaza.

Thoughts?

No “don’t syncretize spirits” replies, please.

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra?

1 Like

@C.Kendall ?

@Azazel ?

6 Likes

Shemyaza and Azazel are said to be different aspects of Lucifer

4 Likes

Interesting shemyaza is the name of Azazel and mines other son

2 Likes

But they’re all interconnected, nonetheless. Hm.

Shemyaza is the name of the leaders of Grigori, often equated with Azazel. But some authors disagree. Would you say that this angel, Shemyaza/Samjaza, is the same as Azazel, if you know of him?

In your opinion, though, are they the same? Azazel and Samjaza/Shemyaza?

2 Likes

To me the eleven god / powerful spirits when they merge to one form they are Lucifer like Bill Duvendack and Asenath Mason when they discuss Lucifers 11 Gnostic Masks.

They look deep into all connections and the similar lores, mythos, energy and roles etc.

I even evoked them all and in some way they are all seperate while being the same too.

10 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks.

1 Like

Then again, aren’t we all separate but the same? As in, part of one big consciousness?

1 Like

No consciousness is like a web which connects with the masses not exacty one in the same.
Different webs different thoughts and essence.

Lucifer had a important role to play in our ascension and so he became different forms and wore different masks that are part him, part cloned, part a extension of himself.

7 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

In my experience, they are in fact aspects of The Devil, the meta-consciousness, which would include Lucifer. They seem to be the same entity at their source, but they are different aspects, masks, faces, personas, etc.

4 Likes

Correct brother all as one one as all

4 Likes

So would it be fair to say that Azazel and Semjaza aren’t the same entity, but rather two parts of the same entity?

Like a left hand and the right hand are not the same, but both parts of the same body?

2 Likes

I would say so

1 Like

This is one way of looking at it the way Azazel described it to me is like multiple personality and personas

5 Likes

That’s a good analogy too.

Same here

2 Likes