Are Satanists immortal?

what do you mean by eternal though

Thank you so much I sent him a message

1 Like

What he wrote, and what he talked about publicly on TV, did not always match.

1 Like

I mean that I exist outside time. I was. I am. I will be. Forever. Unchanging. Godhood is not something to be reached for. You already have it on your hand.

1 Like

I was a LaVeyan Satanist most of my adult life, but please tell me more about how I don’t know what I’m talking about

1 Like

In terms of immortality, LaVey would have been looking to what science had to offer. Likely that category of science called transhuman. There is no reason to think that he ever pinned his hopes on spiritual immortality. He certainly would not have involved himself in esoteric practices intended to achieve spiritual immortality. He regarded that stuff as occultnik navel gazing.

On the subject of spirits, it simply is not a factor in any of his works. The theoretical underpinnings of his magic rests on biological energies such as that proposed by Wilhelm Reich. There are no instructions for calling up spirits and utilizing them in workings. LaVey was well read in the field of the occult. He also regarded most of it as trash. He took the Enochian keys from Regardie’s Golden Dawn book while dismissing the rest of that mammoth tome in it’s entirety, for example. So the possibility that he may have taken a snippet from Levi means nothing.

2 Likes