Are phosphenes spiritual?

I think ever since i can remember ive been able to see these static like vibration everywhere, in day and darkness. Im assuming almost everyone can see them right?.

So i recently found out that theres a syndrome called Visual Snow Syndrome. Which i dont have because i can choose to see it not to see it, if im having so much stress i will stop seeing it. And everything will look super physical.
Anyways, Why does this also make it look like innanimated objects such as walls look like they’re breathing? I can also control that.

And if these static vibration things are sort of spiritual, am i close to being able to see auras?
Is there any advice you guys can give?
Any exercises i can do?
Can anyone tell me they’re experience with seeing this?

4 Likes

In my experience this is the start of clairvoyance.

Some parts of the other planes overlap our own in a way that you can visually see. I thought I was crazy and I’ve rarely seen anyone speak on it except an old gaming friend who was in her sixties about five years ago who told me I was seeing between the planes.

I had trouble at times focusing on here instead of that, but I found if I focused on my physical senses it helped and somehow strangely this sense become stronger and instead of seeing fuzz, I’d see the spirit that the fuzz previously looked liked.

It was like I had to develop the ability to see clearly with this sense, it wasn’t clear on its own. It was really confusing because I’d look at the sky and see wiggly worms.

I didn’t understand it was because my eyes were not interpreting what they saw.

2 Likes

It’s like when you see the different layers of floor hovering above each other when the acid is decent.

Breathing crystal trees.

Melting bricks…

Good shit.
Oh yeah, and timetraveling to your dead father’s first hit of acid because The Doors are on the radio, and possessing the body of a tripping jock, then exporting said jock’s mind to the BALG forum.

Fun lol

3 Likes

I don’t know bout that…:rofl: I’ll take ya word for it because yeah kinda. It’s like seeing the energetic layers of a thing sometimes.

1 Like

Are you being sarcastic?

2 Likes

I am being comically real. All I remember is the world looking pixilated.

Sometimes I take LSD, and understand everything a little better.

When I evoke a spirit, it looks staticky pixilated…except for the shadow creatures that eat rotten blood. Fast but vivid lol

Do you meditate any?

1 Like

So should i just keep focusing on keep seeing it? And try to see more? Cuz that’s what I’ve been doing almost every night, maybe after some time i will start seeing more

2 Likes

Nah, focus on all of your senses and that one will take off on its own.

Obsessing over it didn’t help me any. Focusing on all my physical senses did. What did I hear, what did I see, what did I taste, what I am touching, what do I feel.

Paying attention to my physical senses caused me to notices the spiritual more- easier and not to stress that I could not interpret what I saw yet.

My eyes needed more time to adjust, just like when you go inside on a sunny day and can’t see anything right away with your sunglasses on.

At least for me! That doesn’t make it universal!

4 Likes

Oh, sweet, i always wanted to try lsd, but haven’t gotten the chance. Well i dont know how seeing this can help us, except to understand that life isnt as physical as it looks right!

I have almost every night after work. I try to meditate at least 20-30 minutes. I know it’s not alot but better than nothing :person_facepalming:t2::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have a temple or good area for evocation?

1 Like

I would say this is far superior to drugs, so you’re already way ahead of the game here. :smiley:

… natural ability trumps artificial drug induced clairvoyance that comes with risks of parasitism, and involves spirits of the drugs. I see drugs as a crutch, you can use them to help but if you rely on them instead of using the experience to learn to do it yourself, then you limit yourself.

You’re already beyond that, but trip reports can still have some overlaps that are interesting.

4 Likes

I agree, despite not having done these types of things. I think the biggest issue is control.

Weed for example actually dulls my senses and for a long time that helped me because I struggled to cope with them- I couldn’t seem to figure out how to control them and they’d go crazy and I’d be overwhelmed.

4 Likes

I dont, i work in a resort in Maldives and i have roommates. The only private place is the toilet.

I had been meditating in a football field every night, people jog at night there als.but someone complained about me because i was sitting there. :neutral_face: I was mostly sitting silently, but i think he got scared because i was doing some mantras, and since this is mostly a Muslim country. He probably thought i was doing some witchcraft or contacting the devil :unamused: i feel very annoyed of that complain

3 Likes

Yes heard something like that. But even if i wanted to try with drugs, here in Maldives is very hard to get drugs, so thats not an option

2 Likes