Are my dreams fact or fiction? what can I do?

So I have been participating in daily LBRP rituals for the course of 6-8 months now, and I have found its practice to he immensely beneficial for my aura, grounding me, and opened doorways to meet people and present opportunities that have helped me align to my true will.

I used to suffer from sleep paralysis and a plethora of negative entities harrassing me for sex as I slept. I suffer from a fairly disturbed past involving rape and sexual abuse so these nightmares are out of this world and render me convulsing in pain and agony and contemplating inflicting pain on myself due to the memories they induce. I managed to defeat them once and for all, two years ago, when in the dream state I was advised to call on the four archangels to stop an episode of sleep paralysis. Since that moment of clarity and this years regular LBRP practice,I have not experienced any further sleep paralysis.

Last night however, while not sleep paralysis, the dream I inflicted was one that has left me violently upset today. It seemed to involve an initiation period, where all my closest friends and companions were testing me and not being true to themselves. It was revealed that my ex and one of my close friends were having an explicit sexual relationship in front of me, and telling me repeatedly how undesirable, useless and I was, and how much better than me my friend was, which absolutely murdered my self esteem. Everyone had an alternate agenda to being friends with me, and my ex revealed that the only reason he was ever in a relationship with me was to write a book on me to gain ‘insider information’, this devastated me so much that I tried to throw myself under a truck. Another part of the dream involved my fourth grade teacher telling me she had cursed me back in 2000 because I made a joke (I was a fucking child) regarding her tribe. I have read pieces of how powerful ancient aboriginal magic is, and it actually terrifies me and I have the utmost respect for it. In another portion of the dream, I was visited by a statue of archangel michael, and the statue shattered into pieces upon being in my presence and I was told there is no salvation, so I must kill myself.

Basically every component of the dream lead back to me killing myself, or being told to kill myself. That there is no hope for me. That everyone fucking hates me and that my life is worthless. But when I would attempt to inflict harm, I was unable to move.

I woke up saturated in pools of swear, hysterically bawling my eyes out.

I am doing salt baths to cleanse, sage smudging, LBRP, sheilding, basically every protection tactic in the book has been attempted. Until last night, I thought they were working. This dream has induced such violent emotions in me that I am left pondering what more I can do to banish my environment, what type of astral entity would inflict these nightmares? An emotional leech or parasite? How can I purge or banish such attatchments? Why Is the LBRP no longer affective, or has something penetrated my sheild recently?

Any help, protection or advice would be so so so immensely appreciated. I am hesitant to summon up any demons yet until I have banishing perfected, but if there is a demon of protection I would love to know.

Thank you

1 Like

Between fact and fiction lies an entire universe of things that are real yet cannot manifest physically or literally, you would do well to see your dreams as such. They are not to be taken literally yet also not to be ignored.

Your dreams are not telling you to kill yourself or that all is hopeless, that’s just your interpretation. You have to understand that everything operates on a certain frequency, and that dreams tend to do so on one that exists beyond our “physical” reality yet seem very real as we experience them (wait until you start merging the two!), the message once translated is often symbolic though.

To kill yourself would likely only be the death of a part of you or a habit or pattern you keep repeating. Everyone fucking hates you means you need to question just what these people bring to your life these days - has their usefulness ended? What change is this medium trying to enforce? Observe the desire behind manifestations and you often grab things by the horns, regardless of the game they are playing.

The voice in dreams is often relentless and firm, you cannot wash it off or cleanse it (for it is your own), it will tell you the truth whether you like it or not. That is the price we pay for opening this door. You say it yourself, your usual banishing methods are no longer working, perhaps it is time to work with the dreams instead of trying to banish them?

Also i’d like to throw my though here, which is that not all dreams mean anything. As i can recognize many just being stuff that i have been thinking about during the day. So it is just hallucinations of your thinking… Sometimes its hard to see which dream is more meaningful or “real”

And also if your stressed = bad dreams and stuff like that, because stressful mind creates that kind thoughts. i mean stressed at all, about anything.

This was my “normal people” philosophy on the whole dream scenario, as i too wonder about my dreams - but i think its going too messy already if you start to consider everything real/magical/messages - sometimes they just got to be dreams i think :smiley:

Also if you’d like to stay on this forum, i suggest making a post to the introduction thread as is the rule nowadays : [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/180/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/180/[/url]

Dreams like this are a common symptom of psychic attack. Entities that want to parasitize or possess you will use dreams like this to trick you into opening up to them emotionally.

The reason you’re experiencing such extreme attacks is because these entities were already parasitizing you and all this banishing work, etc., is temporarily evicting them. Banishing rituals “ground” and de-materialize these entities, but the more powerful ones regroup VERY QUICKLY. Also, once they know you’re onto them they start getting ruthless. Their main strategy is going to be mentally disempowering, sedating, and disorienting you so you can’t fight them in an organized, effective way.

I recommend you call on a powerful Saturnian entity to permanently destroy these spirits and totally break their connection to you. If you only banish them, they will be back as soon as they recover from the energy depletion, and “protective” measures are only good for the short-term because either you’ll screw up or they’ll find a way to get back. You can call on Agiel and have him work the pentacle to break curses and possessions in the Key of Solomon – I’ve found this combination very helpful. Nebiros is extremely effective against these entities and can demolish them outright.

Robert Bruce really nails tactics and symptoms and gives some good basic counter-measures in his book on psychic self-defense, but you need to bring out bigger guns than the little things he recommends. It’s very important that you put yourself on a mental diet for a while – don’t watch or listen to anything dark, nasty, fear-inducing or depressing. No horror movies, no angry or depressing music. And don’t do anything that lets you “zone out” like mindlessly playing video games or watching TV. You can use those things strategically to control your awareness, but be mindful. I also recommend you use supplements like St. Johns Wort Extract and Rhodiola to combat the effects of the stress of these attacks so you can still feel okay and function during the day. Sleeping with the lights on and using an old-fashioned salt water trap under the bed goes a long way toward stopping the sleep attacks.

You can help defend against these situations in the future by undergoing ANY kind of planetary initiation working with the Olympic spirits or some variation of them. They fundamentally re-tune your reality and will “reconcile” you to the spirits within their sphere - meaning all of their “relatives” will be naturally inclined to like and work with you instead of against you.

Hmm Sultitan, if parasites can make bad dreams. i wonder can they cause insomnia too, i been wondering why is it that i so often wake up only after couple hours of sleeping… But again probably just mundane stress.

I can tell you quite seriously that these bastards can synthesize any natural mental or bodily ailment or condition you care to imagine. Through very simple muscular manipulation they can fuck with your oxygen levels and heart rate, induce headaches, dizziness, sleepiness, fatigue, you name it. They know exactly what buttons to push to trick you into giving them what they want.

If you’re JUST having insomnia issues, take a shit ton of vitamin D3, check your diet and make sure you’re getting plenty of sunlight and at least a little exercise every day, and set a strict cutoff time of at least six hours before bedtime for stimulants like caffeine and sugar.

BUT if you’re having insomnia and really bad dreams, or just notice a really bad “vibe” in the room either when you try to go to sleep or when you wake up prematurely, that’s a flag that something more is going on.

Sunlight would be quite a challenge to get contact with at this time of year at this location of the world :smiley:

Luckily i do have vitamins, and i possibilities for exercise - although i do drink a lot of coffee (without sugar) but somehow i don’t think its that. because this is kind of “shifting” sometimes i have more these issues with sleeping some days less.- Even if my dietary intake was the same.

I’m sure they can do pretty much anything depending on their level of seriousness, hmm… I think this will be sorted out soon. Would be really strange if i had any parasites at this moment, when so much else is going on. As i said probably just my head reaction to different stresses. And i don’t need medical advice for that really :smiley: but it just makes me always wonder if there is possibility of some astral parasites… It would piss me off if they were hamstring me for some reason.

Btw, the insomnia also includes “bad dreams” but idk, its not that the dreams are always very “bad” but the feeling in them might just be “weird” so to speak… But i guess that’s just my typical dreams.

There might be a one problem that is causing all the others hmm.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:4, topic:4368”]Dreams like this are a common symptom of psychic attack. Entities that want to parasitize or possess you will use dreams like this to trick you into opening up to them emotionally.

The reason you’re experiencing such extreme attacks is because these entities were already parasitizing you and all this banishing work, etc., is temporarily evicting them. Banishing rituals “ground” and de-materialize these entities, but the more powerful ones regroup VERY QUICKLY. Also, once they know you’re onto them they start getting ruthless. Their main strategy is going to be mentally disempowering, sedating, and disorienting you so you can’t fight them in an organized, effective way.

I recommend you call on a powerful Saturnian entity to permanently destroy these spirits and totally break their connection to you. If you only banish them, they will be back as soon as they recover from the energy depletion, and “protective” measures are only good for the short-term because either you’ll screw up or they’ll find a way to get back. You can call on Agiel and have him work the pentacle to break curses and possessions in the Key of Solomon – I’ve found this combination very helpful. Nebiros is extremely effective against these entities and can demolish them outright.

Robert Bruce really nails tactics and symptoms and gives some good basic counter-measures in his book on psychic self-defense, but you need to bring out bigger guns than the little things he recommends. It’s very important that you put yourself on a mental diet for a while – don’t watch or listen to anything dark, nasty, fear-inducing or depressing. No horror movies, no angry or depressing music. And don’t do anything that lets you “zone out” like mindlessly playing video games or watching TV. You can use those things strategically to control your awareness, but be mindful. I also recommend you use supplements like St. Johns Wort Extract and Rhodiola to combat the effects of the stress of these attacks so you can still feel okay and function during the day. Sleeping with the lights on and using an old-fashioned salt water trap under the bed goes a long way toward stopping the sleep attacks.

You can help defend against these situations in the future by undergoing ANY kind of planetary initiation working with the Olympic spirits or some variation of them. They fundamentally re-tune your reality and will “reconcile” you to the spirits within their sphere - meaning all of their “relatives” will be naturally inclined to like and work with you instead of against you.[/quote]

Thank you so much for your response.

When you say I should call on Agiel, what exactly do you mean? From a brief google search I have found a variety of sigils and talismans associated with Saturn, but I assume you mean invoke something from the key of solomon? How exactly would I go about this… I am a beginner so have no idea where to begin when invoking something like this.

I have stopped watching television, years ago. Have little to no patience for it. Unable to play video games aswell. I spend most of my days studying, working, yoga, meditation and trying to reprogram mental preprogramming. I have a fairly mentally and physically healthy diet nowadays, which is why the dream caught me off guard. I love Rhodiola by the way, such a useful adaptogen and helped regulate my sleep patterns and circadian rhythyms.

I have had more time to reflect upon the dream throughout the day, and realised it occured following an attempt at concious astral projection. I am unsure of why this would be.

After closer analysis I also concluded that my unconscious fears and anxieties regarding abandonment and betrayal may be reflected back at me. However this wasn’t a ‘normal’ dream, due to the emotional response it generated. I spent most of the day trying to ground myself and calm down from the dream, feeling so much better now. Refuse to let these astral entities feed off me any longer.

I am interested in learning more about these Saturnian entities though :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Yuri, post:2, topic:4368”]Between fact and fiction lies an entire universe of things that are real yet cannot manifest physically or literally, you would do well to see your dreams as such. They are not to be taken literally yet also not to be ignored.

Your dreams are not telling you to kill yourself or that all is hopeless, that’s just your interpretation. You have to understand that everything operates on a certain frequency, and that dreams tend to do so on one that exists beyond our “physical” reality yet seem very real as we experience them (wait until you start merging the two!), the message once translated is often symbolic though.

To kill yourself would likely only be the death of a part of you or a habit or pattern you keep repeating. Everyone fucking hates you means you need to question just what these people bring to your life these days - has their usefulness ended? What change is this medium trying to enforce? Observe the desire behind manifestations and you often grab things by the horns, regardless of the game they are playing.

The voice in dreams is often relentless and firm, you cannot wash it off or cleanse it (for it is your own), it will tell you the truth whether you like it or not. That is the price we pay for opening this door. You say it yourself, your usual banishing methods are no longer working, perhaps it is time to work with the dreams instead of trying to banish them?[/quote]

Agree wholeheartedly. I have been dream journalling for almost 18 months, and have a fairly good indication of how the symbolic layers of the dreamstate interrelate to the current workings of my life, however this dream was immensely forceful and emotionally violent. Much like the ones I would experience when being attacked under sleep paralysis. It induced emotions so strong it felt almost contrived to ensure a raw bleeding of strong emotions. Usually I can readily distinguish my dream fiction from my factual waking life, however this dream was a confusing and surreal blur of the two. Is it possible that my subconscious could be attacking itself? I have had other dreams where I was fronted with the entities that caused me sleep paralysis, and one was the shadow aspect of my mother attacking me. The other it was my own ego. So yes this interpretation does make sense. Thank you for your insight.

My guess is it was actually the opposite of that.

Our dreaming attention becomes easily fixated by novel things or ideas. Novel being anything that draws an inordinate amount of attention, like how it’s hard to resist looking at an accident. The thought of suicide is very novel and grim, and as such it is an easy thing to become fixated on.

Because you were fixated on the idea of suicide, that became your starting point. It’s not that everything was leading to killing your self, everything was flowing out of the idea of killing yourself.

Nothing to be worried about in my opinion. Just a reminder to work on not unintentionally fixating on things so much, which is something we all need to work on anyways. No big deal.

[quote=“illuminaut, post:1, topic:4368”]Any help, protection or advice would be so so so immensely appreciated. I am hesitant to summon up any demons yet until I have banishing perfected, but if there is a demon of protection I would love to know.

Thank you[/quote]

Highly unlikely, but do not quote me on that. If anyone or anything can ‘protect you’ it is you yourself.

I was taught a ‘shielding ability’ which can be used to ‘cleanse your space’ it also strengthens your aura and energy.

Basically, you Imagine the feeling of a wooden plank, tall as you are. feel it circling around you, make it fast, slow, close or far way. Doesn’t matter.

Doing this is a type of ‘banishment’ that can clear your own area. another thing to do if you haven’t already. Practice “Present moment awareness”, and read Power of now if you haven’t yet

Illuminaut have you tried to embrace the dream and the panicky feelings it is supposed to give you?

Here is an example: I dreamt I was eaten alive by an animal that is holy to me yesterday. I could feel the pain of being eaten and saw my limbs being torn away.

During the process of it I realized that the dream was supposed to teach me that my body is only the outer shell of my being. Once it was gone I still existed as my soul, free to do whatever.

I was literally enjoying the nightmare experience of being eaten alive at this point, trying to experience it as consciously as possible.

Rather than trying to hide from our messed up dreams, embrace them, see what that does! This is also a powerful technique for alleviating anxiety in the physical world.

I couldn’t agree more with Tijuanabe. I too have experienced similar scenarios in my dreams, basically reflecting real life experiences, some things actually tormented me as well due to a fucked up childhood. But I started experimenting with it a little bit by tricking my own mind, just telling myself i no longer give a fuck anymore about what happened in the past, it took time but now I am completely passed most of my negative attachments at this point and am having much better success with my LHP workings. Its kind of like confronting my “fears” I guess one could say.