Are mediums spiritually immortal

I’m talking about average run of the mill mediums. Like someone who has their clairaudience opened to the point of hearing spirits in their head.

Are they developed enough to be astrally immortal

3 Likes

What I heard is yes, but only if they’re members of the Galactic Federation of Light… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All souls are astrally immortal.

6 Likes

That’s the first time I’ve heard something like this and I’m a medium (and a bad one too). :joy:

But yeah, what @Manosman said.

4 Likes

@Manosman

@Prophet

I used to believe that but now I’m not sure. Ea says that your astral body dies and many others in here say the same

I guarantee you that the soul is immortal. I’m sure there are way to make stuff happen to it, but it will never die completely.

3 Likes

@Manosman

He said astral body dies and your soul goes back into source and your entire ego is lost. You become one with source and reincarnate

1 Like

No, there are lots of kardec movements in every country and they accept visitors. Lots of them don’t do magic but they do have the gift. There are many types of medium, only a few can hear and see

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

I was a long time an active member in the national society of mediums in my country

1 Like

Rav are you able to hear and see spirits

1 Like

Yeah but his logic doesn’t make sense to me. If the astral body dies, entire ego is lost, and soul goes back to the source… like a drop went back to the ocean… then there is no “you” to reincarnate anymore, what reincarnates is the source, taking different form.

4 Likes

Not as bad as I am! :joy:

3 Likes

You will reincarnate because you are source.

2 Likes

That’s an oxymoron. There’s no “you” anymore. When you’re united with the source, according to this theory, the “self” that you call “you”… is lost. Only the source remains. Then it’s not correct to say that you reincarnate. Because “you” doesn’t exist.

5 Likes

Guess it’s time I out this. I’ve been a medium most of my life. I’ve never heard of this before but until recently I always stuck to myself :laughing:. I just know that sometimes being a medium=massive migraine :joy: when they all wanna come at once.

4 Likes

Basically what I meant by this post is are regular mediums ascended.

Like does being able to hear and see spirits= ascension of the soul

1 Like

What you are saying is exactly what EA actually says. He refers to that immortal part as atman.

1 Like

I am sure mediums are born that way

@Rav
Can you pm me?