Are Incubus/Succubus human spirits or not?

My late farther once told me don’t think, know. Or as Yoda says do, don’t try or do not. Something like that. To give you some foundation on who I am and my journey into darkness look up my Introduction to the the forum and look up My journey into the world of Dark Magick.

2 Likes

Wow, I saw your introduction, you know about what your talking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the term Incubus/Succubus describes a spirit that has relations with humans.
there are many accounts and stories of this, with different names

Djinn/Lilitu/Succubus/Spirit spouse , many different cultures have names for this, though some have lost the information during the growth of their country/society

whether spirits are the remains of a human past away or something else is hard to really prove, people who communicate with spirits will know that spirits will claim almost anything in some circumstances, so it’s very difficult to get a definitive answer

3 Likes

I’m still learning and always will be still learning. This is why I ask questions and question the answers.

1 Like

knowledge=power :wink:

2 Likes

I always wondered because mine seems like a human to me but demonic. That’s my intuition telling me that though. He did say that he use to be but other than that he likes to remain mysterious. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Yes indeed.

2 Likes

There are possibilities that he speaks the truth. “Man/Religion” wants us to believe that humans have been around for only 2000+ years but science and architology said humans have been here hundreds of thousands of years. And they followed/worshipped entities from beyond. So the possibility of a Spirit being someone who was human at one time and Ascensed or an entity from a long time past is always possible.

2 Likes

So that wouldn’t mean that those entities are not anymore humans and that it wouldn’t be too right to say that those entities are humans?

2 Likes

We are energy beings trapped in a meat suit aka human once we Ascensed we become more we become who we were meant to be.

2 Likes

I was reffering to the fact that by definition it might be wrong to say that an incubus/succubus is human. (even if there are chances that he/she a long time was a simple being like us)

2 Likes

To simplify things how about we ask them. If you are going to be in a relationship with anyone the first thing you want to is who are you and where are you from. My Incubi companions are the children of the Goddess Lilith she was the first wife of Adam. She rebelled from Adam because she didn’t want to be dominanated by him. She took a concubine by the name of Archangel Samael and created the Incubi/Succubi or as the story also goes it was Asmoday. Is it possible that they are entities, Yes. Is it possible that they were at one time humans, Yes.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay in replying for some reason either my phone is acting up or there is a problem with the site.

1 Like

As confusing as that answer is the possibilities are there because life has been here a very very long time and the deities/entities along with them.

2 Likes

My incubi has never actually been difficult. He hasn’t been demanding or anything bad.

4 Likes

In my experience, human energy is some sort of a most tasty snack for most of the weaker beings in the Astral, so most of them, including dead humans, can suck energy and sexual energy as well to stay active. Everything what is around us can start eating living human energy basically and become Incubus/Succubus. It depends on how close to us we let them come and if they feel noticed :wink:

2 Likes

Sex is universal, so any spirit is capable to have sex with humans, as well as having a relationship with humans.

I would say that there’s three kinds of succubus/incubus entities:

• Pure Breeds - Creation of Lilith or her three Sisters, as well as creations of other high hierarchical authorities.

• Cambions/Nephilims - Union between humans and spirits, resulting in a mix breed with human and demonic/celestial DNA.

• Transformative Succubus/Incubus - Mixing and changing energies and DNA between humans and demons through complicated procedures that can last for days or weeks.
    I have shared my own experiences HERE.

The latter is possible because of how “advanced” the human soul is. It’s transformable like clay, and changes through interaction with other spirits, adapting to the elements it exposes itself through.

11 Likes

Which is why u get the term demi human

No and I’ve never heard of someone having a human spirit. We have a human body not a human spirit/soul your Identifying yourself as human. Your not human the thing your inside is

Really that how that work?