Are hindu ''gods'' really just demons?

Lakshmi changed my life. She has the power to bring riches forreal

6 Likes

Devas arenā€™t angels they are deities.

3 Likes

If you read my post, you will see that I put the words in quotations and stated that the terms were used very loosely. I did not state that the Devas were angels, only that they fit that description in comparison to the Asuras.

2 Likes

Look at all the horrible things the God of Abraham and the Christians as wrought. How much more evil can one get than all the plagues on Egypt from Genesis? And who puts a fruit tree in front of people telling them not to eat from it otherwise theyā€™ll die? Adam and Eve were set up by their God for failure. He was always smiting down people, being vengeful, jealous, hateful. Looking at this all objectively it just doesnā€™t add up. Yet demons and satan are blamed for all the evils of the world and the Christian God is given the credit for all the lovely things, yet He allows his children to suffer through horrible thingsā€“ie: Nazi death camps, Crusades, etcā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve love Lakshmi too!

2 Likes

You are very lucky to experience Heavenā€¦

1 Like

You mention light. I am not 100% sure light = good. Nor am I certain that dark = evil. Also, if you want to get picky about the biblical god, etc, they say that ā€œSatanā€ can appear as an angel of light but that he is not the so called True Light (as per the bible).

Just wondering if it depends what you believe and your own path/personal gnosis?

1 Like

How about the nagas? Are they ā€œdemonsā€?

They are underground spiritsā€¦

Ah, thanks. So, snake like beings, I think - could be elemental?

1 Like
1 Like

Ah, thanks for that Abel_Arias :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which deities do you work with?

I feel in between deities at the moment, LOL. I was working with the Morrigan but she doesnā€™t seem too bothered with me at the moment. She challenged me somewhat and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve quite done what I need i.e. reclaim my personal power, which is what just about every spirit/deity has ever told me in a different way, same message. Ugh! Would that I could so easily. Odin was a significant part of my life also, I think he brought me to the Morrigan. I think she may be stepping back to let me learn more. For some reason I need to know more about this left hand path stuff.

Morrigan the Celtic goddess,why is she challenging you?Have you ever worked with Archangels?Iā€™m interested in evoking Michael and Raphael for healing and protection.

Yes, I have evoked them but I mainly do so for protective purposes so canā€™t really comment no the archangels. The Morrigan wants people to improve and be strong so challenges people. She can be quite the task master. That comes with the territory.

1 Like