Are enki and thoth real physical beings or spirits?

That’s actually not true. He said that the Garden of Eden was a place on Earth, not Nibiru.

I mean, he probably exaggerated a bit in some parts of his works… But that doesn’t make him completely inaccurate.

I mean, the one theory goes well with the other. We just don’t know what really happened, because we weren’t there…

It’s very true. He stated it was a place on earth and later was debunked.

Point being the idea is full of his exaggerations of making something simple into something exaggerated off his poor translations to fill in blanks. Even though we weren’t there doesn’t mean it automatically fixes the fact he faked and exaggerated translations to fit his own ideals. That discredits him in my book. Every group has their creation story however, I don’t find Sumerian text to be the one that stems true out of everyone of them.

Of course he had his own ideas and it’s only normal to try to make the translation fit what he thought was the “actual truth”. I mean, he was a Christian after all. Then again, he tried to translate ancient Sumerian as best as he could, which is a super hard thing to do (and I should know). I guess he could have made some mistakes and there are many things he got right as well.

But, even though there were many stories of creation, the Sumerian one was the first one. And I have spent time and found out that almost all stories of creation come from the Sumerian one. Well, there are also some really crazy ones that don’t really make any sense and/or are fake (anyone would have guessed that).

All we can do for now is get leads and try to figgure out the answer. At least, those who care about it… Personally, I don’t really care how humans got created. I care about the future, that’s all that matters at this point…

I don’t know where you got that from though. His books state otherwise…

First one doesn’t mean the right one first doesn’t mean right lol. Not saying people can’t believe they were created to be slaves to some alien race. I honestly don’t really see an issue with it. Just as I don’t believe we were created by an alien race for gold to fix their atmosphere lol.

However, Stitchin isn’t an occultist who can just go “oh well I made a mistake yay UGP” he was doing it from a scholar point of view where he shouldn’t of released uncertainties as certainties.

I agree.

I believe that there was something like that, but I don’t know if it was exactly that. I mean, it’d suck to know that our purpose of creation was slavery… but then again, I don’t really care what billions of years ago.

Well, that’s true, but he did stated some interesting facts that are backed up by actual evidence. For example, those ancient gold mines in Africa. Someone did mine for gold before the Sumerians of our history and the mines were huge. No one can actually do such a thing at such scale, unless they were very organised and wanted huge amounts of gold. Plus the shapes of the mines reminded me of sacred geometry shapes. Like the ones that manipulate sand through vibrations. And there are even more things about that, the mines are just one piece of evidence among others.

My point is, that even though Sitchin did some mistakes (I’m sure he did some mistakes in his books, I don’t doupt that), he said some really interesting things too that could be true and we can’t just disregard them because we don’t like the sound of them. We just need more knowledge, more wisdom, before we come to some conclusions.

Back to the matter at hand, spirits do reincarnate, that’s how we’re here. Thus, Enki and Thoth did so as well, as far as I know.

1 Like

It’s more for another forum, but like encounters with spirits can often open one’s eyes to new aspects of reality, seeing an actual UFO about 30 feet away doing impossible things, can also do that. I’ve seen that first hand, so I’m more of an “all of the above” type person these days personally.

1 Like

I mean I don’t discount alien interaction but not everything is an alien atleast in a from the stars point of view. I believe in multiple walks of life outside this rock lol.

1 Like

I mean, I do agree that not everything has to do with aliens. Some things are just nature, or something else.

1 Like

@Yberion you have sure something important more to add to it.

2 Likes

yeah,
but i first gotta read up on what has been said so far.

also,
i’m currently very busy on my “mundane” life,
as i’m trying to change profession,
(adding a third to those i already have,
which will block me from working in the first two.)

But sure,
i’ll take a look.

Generally i can say:

Just because something permanently exists in spirit,
doesn’t mean it can’t manifest in the material plane.

in fact,
in order to manifest here,
existing on the astral /conceptual plane,
is a pre-requisite.

but,
i’m not sure wether that catches the idea well enough for this discussion.

I’ll read,
when i got more time (hopefully tomorrow.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

What​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They are physical in their own realms.Spirits on our realm.

Well, someone’s butthurt. :joy:

Besides, both @Manosman and @anon48079295 settled this five months ago. You’re pretty late to the party.

1 Like

Wait, what? What’s going on again? :joy: :joy: :joy:

Just adding in my opinion on the original question

I believe Thoth is an actual entity with its own identity and existence I believe he may have incarnated multiple times on multiple planes

There is an alternate idea though that Thoth is a symbolic personification of “Thought” (and we actually get the word thought from his name)

Or he is both as he may be part of a creation type of matrix where conciousness comes from

Ultimately you have to shoot for having your own experiences and making up your own mind

As @UnseelieDiabolus said he is often synchronized with Hermes as the ancient greeks may have studied science in egypt and took the teachings of Thoth back with them to greece and Trisgmestus is a literal greek translation of Thoth’s name meaning “Thrice Great”

In fairness to other research it’s possible he’s been synched to other gods as well

But the Hermes I personally deal with made it very clear to me he is also Thoth so within my experience that is true for me

That being said sometimes he shows up more in a greek guise and other times more Thoth like hard to say its even egyptian

I don’t even know you but just by reading your profile I can already tell you’re an insignificant individual lol. Please don’t tag me over an old thread again.

1 Like

He only mentioned your name. @Prophet tagged you.

@anon84896414 Please stop.