Are enki and thoth real physical beings or spirits?

I’m confused a bit.

There is a theory that enki and thoth were aliens who came to earth. Enki apparently created human and modified them.

The other theory is that they are spirits that can be evoked.

So whats the “truth”?

2 Likes

They’re both, physical in their own plane of existence and “spirits” when they come to our plane.

7 Likes

I have read by quite a few sources that Thoth has lived in earth as a human. But I have no personal experiences with Thoth so I cant confirm it. I summon @Manosman for this one since he has a very close relationship with him.

2 Likes

It’s possible, I mean at least in the sense that Gods aren’t banned from reincarnating at least once. :man_shrugging:

Its a definite maybe.

Though I think Thoth somehow ties in with Hermes Trismagestus in the “maybe actual physical being on this plane kinda” category.

4 Likes

They were golden skin race of beings on earths and other planets.
090413_parishilton2-1
179-best-mythology-images-on-pinterest-greek-god-eos
liliths-cord-19298

4 Likes

There are various dimensions of reality of course more than the usual 3D the "shining ones " are interdimensional beings. Can they exist in human form? Of course they do. Knowing about yourself is what will help you understand this. There are not words within the English language that I can use to describe what’s going on. Words and language are something of this limited dimension of reality and unfortunately for you it’s what you have grown accustomed to thinking with in order to understand your universe and since it’s what you use you will probably never be able to grasp what these other dimensions of reality are although you interact with and experience them 24/7 and don’t even know it or recognize it. I have managed to explain some of these concepts that exist outside of human language with human language and it took me all night and lots of videos and all kinds of images and analogies and metaphors and it’s really really hard to do and strains the reasoning power of even me to perform the mental acrobatics of this conversion. @itsnathanm7 has had me do this for him. Just recently actually so he can attest to the fact that it’s an exhausting and grueling process. I can explain this to you all but it’s going to take a little planning so bare with me here OK?
Those who have known me long enough know that I don’t like to give half assed answers to questions about important things like this so I’m going to take the time to explain it proper.g

3 Likes

Beresheet! In the beginning. At the head, the summit of this particular version of reality, this branch of space time we exist in the void that was this empty space contemplated it’s self and this first contemplation was an event. Even the absence of something is something. But what is the absence of nothing? What is 0- negative 1?

1 Like

They say the human brain can not comprehend the infinite but I beg to differ. It’s really quite simple it goes on and on forever. Easy right? And within that infinity is infinite infinities. Not to be confused with eternity which has no beginning and no end, infinity has a starting point and moves outward from that point.

Now the void is eternal it has no beginning and no end no starting point no central locality it’s not empty it’s full of an infinite number of infinities all of which contain an infinite number of infinities. When nothing does nothing it’s something. A void falling in on its self of absence from nothing becomes something and that is your starting point. So who’s still with me?, if at least one of you is following me here I’ll continue otherwise I’m not going to continue to waste my efforts. Also the forum won’t let me give more than 3 consecutive replies, someone needs to respond before I can go on.

4 Likes

You’d think there’d be an easier way to detect spammers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok so if you draw a circle then from the point in the middle start drawing lines outward until the circle is filled it would take an infinite amount of lines if you were to continuously cut the circle in halves. Because if you travel half way each time you will have an infinite number of halves but never reach the destination you will always be half way there. But say you draw another circle around that circle double the size of the first circle your lines would eventually start to spread out and you would have gaps between them. Then you would have to go half way on each gap leading to infinite gaps and infinite lines. I wish I could draw you a picture but I’m trying to get this baby to go to sleep.

2 Likes

The point I guess that I’m trying to make is that we are on one of those lines extending out. Only the circle is a sphere and the sphere end of that sphere is an event or a moment in time like say. The line is our time line and every time we draw another circle double the size around it is a second that passes in our time line.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to write that out. I’d like to hear more of this. It reminds me of my quantum theory studies. Pleas feel free to keep adding as you want. It’s cool.

2 Likes

Also, @Purple I have no idea where that planet is, but if the girl in the first pic is an accurate representation, I want to visit there. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ok cool, and thanks I did manage to do a little diagram it’s not the best but it gets the point across.

After its all filled in although it never really completely fills in. With one part of the circle going clockwise cutting in half each time and the other going counterclockwise half each time both trying to return to the point of origin. But only making it half every time. I say half to make it easy to understand but in reality it’s only an infinitely sliced fraction of its self as in one infinityith 1/:twisted_rightwards_arrows: just pretend that that’s the infinity symbol, I don’t have one on my phone.
The gaps between them widen like a veering trajectory of sorts. And upon closer inspection it’s as if the lines converge when moving backwards but they are really spreading outward as the surrounding circles get bigger and bigger and they go on into infinity. But remember that it’s not a circle it’s actually a sphere and the whole thing is much more 3d and now imagine every line is actually a cylinder that had an entire dimension wrapped around it. Like looking at a telephone line. To you from far away it’s a line but to a spider crawling on it it’s like it’s walking around a post.

And this is just the beginning of starting to understand what it all looks like. Also keep in mind each circle is a surrounding sphere and it’s one infinityith as well.
The stuff inside the hollow tube is where you will find your dark matter which is actually the absence of matter as we know it it’s the negative space the zero minus negative one.

3 Likes

These lines are the “Strings " the skin of the hollow cylinder is the membrane” of the string. Get it? Perhaps one day Quantum physicists will figure out what a guy holding a baby just explained from his kitchen Lol :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Ok so probably wondering how this all relates to the Thoth being a… Being thing Lol anyway, ok so you are the spider on the cylinder crawling your way over the surface of space time and since you are putting a little impression on that fabric or “skin” of that membrane you are warping space time causing the effect of gravity. Because you have mass. Well the interdimensional beings don’t have mass but they have energy and they can jump from one cylinder to the next or move in and out of the cylinder etc forward or back Tue cylinder because the cylinder is our universe. What we perceive as time is just our motion down the track of the cylinder. The whole cylinder is already way the fuck out there in infinity and we just think we are in the present because we have not yet experienced the cylinder farther down the track yet. Past present and future are all just a matter of your perspective from where you are on the cylinder crawling along.

1 Like

That all makes a ton of sense. It also explains why in rituals (I.E. GoM stuff) they often get you to take a step back from yourself and then see yourself 15 minutes into the future, 15 in the past, 3 years in the future, 3 years in the past, etc. because in a way it’s all now - it’s just that our own individual momentary perception doesn’t process it because we are hyper focused on what’s in front of us rather than being cognizant of the actual infinity we are and are connected to.

Hyper focused in a similar way to the baby you are taking care of bro - even though the baby is also infinity and part of the all or what have you - just not aware of it. Although, your baby could also be somewhere in the perceivable future doing a ritual pondering the very moment we are currently consciously experiencing - even though it’s all happening in the now of the same infinity (even in the future). I dig it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@johnbad I have heard thy summoning human and I come to thee as one of thy own, to answer thy calling!

Alright, let’s get serious…
So, according to the Sumerians (the first civilization recorder in our history), the Anunnaki (named as such because they were the children of Anu, their king. Also the name means “those who came from the stars”, or something like that) were actual physical beings. They came from the planet Nibiru and did all the things the legends says.

So, if Enki (aka Lucifer) was a physical being… how can he be a spirit too? Well, the answer to that is pretty simple actually! It’s the same as us being here and our godforms being spirits.

Now, as for Thoth, according to his emerald tablets, he lived as a human more than once and he did some great things! Well, to be honest, there’s a lot of proof already about the Anunnaki’s existance. For example, the mines they used to mine gold. Anyone can go and see them and they scientists found that these used to be huge gold mines, that age before the Sumerians.

That’s what I’m talking about.

@AdamThoth What you said actually makes lots of sense. It also explains how different realities work.

2 Likes

I tend to discard stitchin’s claims on the Annunaki as it has been proven that Nibiru was in fact a place on earth not a planet on its own. He also went as far to claim that the symbol for the sun was their spaceship but in fact in ancient times coming from the stars were equivalent to coming from the heavens rather than from another planet. The people of Nibiru wore jewelry lots of it and often depicted their Gods doing so as well and Stitchin warped that into “fancy space technology” to make it sound more interesting. However then again I don’t really view the creation of man myth all that well either. I’m a believer in evolution and creationism just not by the annunaki for the reason of mining gold to fix a atmosphere of a random Planet X.