Are demons young in mind & spirit?

so I’m getting some odd energy from azazel (I talk a lot about him here just FYI) the energy feels very youthful like Azazel is either a teenager or in his 20s I get a lets party drink fuck have fun and headbang to some heavy metal vibe. :beer::metal::smiling_imp:

does anyone else get this? you’d think they would feel more scholarly and mature but no. I’m just getting a get drunk and fuck rock n roll all day party all night vibe. I just think it’s odd.

1 Like

like I have the strong urge to get drunk and headbang to some black sabbath or iron maiden.

1 Like

Yes he likes metal, yep likes to fuck, I’ve never seen him party but I’m sure he does. He knows how to have fun, but he does have class. Probably the most suave being I’ve ever encountered tbh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But I may be biased.

3 Likes

“yep likes to fuck”

Are most demons like that? Or is it that we see the portion of demons that are like that cause… sex stories are funny. :laughing:

2 Likes

I dont know I don’t run around having sex with a bunch of demons.

2 Likes

well at least my spirit energy senses are working and I’m getting the right vibes. he is also much younger than Lucifer and said to be his son a prince etc so probably has banging parties in his dad Lucifers mansion.

1 Like

I do agree that when Lucifer has appeared to me he appeared a bit older than Azazel. Idk I’ve never seen them as father and son though.

3 Likes

Depends on the angle they are viewed from.

I would say that the manifestation of spirit energies goes in seasonal circles. Some days it’s stronger with pressures on the head chakra. Other days it’s more “soft”, “swift” and “subtle”. In combination with emotions and moods, it changes like night and day.

The ability to feel is not only about recognition of energies on a physical level. It’s about emotions, visual colors and astral projection. For instance, when you interact with a spirit on a physical level, you are most likely, partially, doing that on the astral plane at a passive level.

The physical energy output needs to circulate to create an almost infinite continuum, which is why it changes at times. And the better you are with energies, the easier it is to recognise these subtle changes.

5 Likes