Are Demons really what they seem to be?

Hello I’m huntmiester, but you can just call me Hunter. So for the past few days I’ve been doing a lot of rituals including demons and whatnot, but yesterday I came arcoss a thread about demons, what really shocked me was this quote…

Many magicians have worked with demons and they have all formed the same opinion: No matter how nice, gentle or wise a demon may appear, it is still a Demon and eventually will act like one. There is a reason why grimoires tell the magician to treat a Demon like a bastard slave with insults and curses. From personal experience I can tell you that every demon shows its face eventually. The very fact that you have worked with this being without the proper use of a ritual evocation shows that you lack the magickal experience to be evoking in the first place. Why on Earth would you deal with a demon without the proper safe-guards established in ritual? there is nothing a demon can do that an Angel or planetary spirit can’t. Chances are the creature has already started working on your mind, though you will of course be totally unaware of it until it is too late, assuming the being you have been experiencing is indeed the demon you were hoping to contact (which it probably isn’t). Demons are master
decievers! they are the best actors the universe knows. I’m well aware that despite any warnings you receive you will still probably continue on with your plan, but know this: If you had fully developed clairvoyance, you would be able to see that creature’s real form, and it would frighten you the likes of which no other thing in this physical world could do.

Basically, use some common sense. A demon is a DEMON. There is a reason it is called that. Only after a few years of experience in evoking other beings should the infernal realms be dealt with by the magician. If you evoke this demon and the demon actually shows (unlikely unless you have a great deal of experience. An elemental posing as the demon will probably show) then you would have found yourself in a hole that is very hard to get out of."

So my question is can someone tell is that what demons are, just some acters
who try to manipulate humans in order to gain power?

Note: I’m not trying to start anything here and this quote is not directed at me.

1 Like

meh…

whoever posted that quote you have there obviously sees the world in a polarised manner. i won’t bother dissecting such an inane rant, but i’ve worked extensively with all kinds of spirits and as with any endeavour, there are pros and cons, dangers and rewards. to put it simply, i am far less frightened of daemons than i am of my fellow human beings (for the most part).

kind regards, james.

1 Like

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:2, topic:851”]meh…

whoever posted that quote you have there obviously sees the world in a polarised manner. i won’t bother dissecting such an inane rant, but i’ve worked extensively with all kinds of spirits and as with any endeavour, there are pros and cons, dangers and rewards. to put it simply, i am far less frightened of daemons than i am of my fellow human beings (for the most part).

kind regards, james.[/quote]

thank you for your answer :smiley:

All depends on the demon and how you align with it

1 Like

Comes down to perspective and opinion. There are vast number of people that would strongly disagree with this synopsis.

Very good point Alkoloid, it’s often in the context the demon is worked with and the goals and parameters placed on the demon. If you called a demon to help you achieve your goals the, that would seem a benevolent act. If that same demon was used against you, you wouldn’t feel the same as the person who was benefitting from the attack.

If I summoned an angel to help a family member get an organ transplant I doubt the family of the deceased donor would feel like they were on the recieving end of angelic forces.