Are Demons Evil?

Are Demons good or Evil?

Demons don’t curse people. People curse people.
Seriously though. Moral relativism, moral pragmatism, moral subjectivism, moral nihilism. Pick your poison. That’s what they operate under.

4 Likes

Why does this feel like DĂ©jĂ  vu

1 Like

It is the one who cast the spell for baneful purposes that show evil and malice even more…

1 Like

Find out for yourself. They are what they are and they’ll be all that you want them to be and more depending on how you operate with them.

Chuck a lot of binding and forced demands and no payments and I’m sure they’ll The the Devils portrayed. I really have no issue with spirits tagged as demons nor angels. Could be they don’t give a fuck about my personal opinions. They just are and I in the flesh of this world weave and mold them into a fashion and relation I enjoy.

If it’s wrong or offensive then I’ll find out when I’m dead.

1 Like

They simply have a dual nature.

We’ve been taught to not embrace our darkness, because humans so far have difficulty incorporating it in an intelligent way. So since that SJW stuff is ingrained in most of us more than we know, we see them as evil instead of just natural and being in the natural states of self/ego. When it comes to darkness you need to handle it in an intelligent way.

4 Likes

Regarding demons, they are trickster spirits. Trickster spirits aren’t evil, but they are the embodiment of creative chaos; destruction and recreation. Demons can be beneficial, but it is in their nature to be adversarial; as in to oppose another. Demons don’t cause people to be evil because there is no such thing. They simply reflect back to us the forces that lie inside. Demons force us to leave behind illusions so we may confront our fears and desires. Obviously, this can be an uncomfortable, even terrifying, experience. Though it’s necessary. Each demon is different. Some can be friendlier than others. They can even show affection. Though, when it comes time to do they’re job, you better be prepared.

1 Like

i came on here afraid of working with them when i started i was all like i was to ork with a cute demon not a scary one you know im a typical anime weeb but now im fully emursed in this whole lhp they arent how we were tauht they were granted all things that are known to be bothe good sweet and kind can become bad at some point no matter what it is demons are no diffrent if you have and show respect you will be ok you’ll come to see they arent bad n some of them are pretty funny at that while others are like drill surgents stricked to the bone lol

2 Likes

No, they’re deceptive.

Good and Evil are human concepts.

Such beings transcend the concept of good and Evil, they are neutral they merely react to the action before them in the most effective way.

3 Likes

" The Eternal war between positive energy and negative energy ".
There is no good and bad.
Nature is just nature. Humans, animals,spirits, etc.
The " Pecking Order ", and " Survival of the fittest " best sum it up.
Everything is selfish ( interested in themselves first ).
That is just nature.
Some control their instincts and impulses, desires and urges better than others.
Pain and suffering are considered Negative energy. Bliss and pleasure are considered Positive energy.
Nature is repulsed by the first and attracted to the second. ( When one is going through it themselves ). Eh ?
It is natural law the an entity will seek the best for itself, even at the expense of other, if necessary.
There is also self sacrifice and such, but that is the road FAR LESS traveled.
Demons were supposedly banished from heaven because Lucifer decided to be God.
Now in the Darkness, he and the Demons are supposedly very miserable, having falling from Grace, with all of it’s happiness, bliss, and such.
And "Misery loves company ".
This is according to Judeo, Christian theology concerning the Lucifer story.
As one christian once said when he was going through the “Dari night of the soul”,“No wonder the Demons are so angry and demented.”
Being cut off from the Glory and Bliss of Heaven, to be thrown into a Dark, Shameful, Miserable environment.
Negativity breeds more negativity. Positivity breeds more positivity.
By choosing to be truly Evil, one is choosing to be totally selfish and project one’s pain, suffering, hate, jealousy, etc. onto others, by hurting them, controlling them, etc.
Anyway, this might explain that the Demons are no different from Angels, humans, animals, etc. in this respect concerning the term Evil

2 Likes