Are demonics making me nocturnal?

I have been delving deeply into the demonic lately and cannot but help noticing that my hours are really turning to the more nocturnal kind. I wonder if the demonics are moving my waking hours because it is easier for them to work with us at night.
Does anyone else have this experience of becoming a more nocturnal creature when going deeper into the dark side?

1 Like

In my experience, the deeper you go the less sleep you will have in general. I live off of about 3 hours of sleep a night.

4 Likes

It wouldn’t shock me if that was more than mere coincidence.

That’s due to raised energy levels perhaps . I notice when I’m doing regular evocations and invocations my energy levels are higher. That’s why people do grounding exercises to release excess energy.
I’d have to be more familiar with your methods of spirit work as well as energy raising techniques but this is my guess.
If you don’t ground and can train your body to try and go to sleep during those high energy levels you should be able to astral project at some point.

3 Likes

You need to check if the daemons you work with are nocturnal or diurnal. Since many are the former, the more deeply you communicate with them the more likely you will gravitate towards the night. I am now almost automatically programmed to wake at 3am as that is the time my patron favours.

1 Like

I think Baal wakes me up early when I need to and Asmodeus gave me extra energy after I had listened to - YouTube (even though he killed me in a past life). I think Asmodeus connects really easily just by thinking about him and I have not done any invocations of him .
I think it may be work with Zahgurim that does it. He is like a pillar of black smoke and stays after the ritual and actually penetrates my forehead (not really cool with that). I really have to send him off to his business and clear the space hard. Feels like he connects even now just by writing this, not good.

1 Like

Yes I’ve noticed that too… i notice that I LOVE being awake at night…If I happen to fall asleep at night, then I’ll more than likely wake at around 3am and I love it!

1 Like

Because he cannot be confined or banished. You really have to set some rules with him, I learned to stand my ground when it comes to my limits, otherwise I don’t speak his name aloud unless it’s during a ritual.

Set some rules with a powerful creature of the shadowpeople that cannot be banished? Don’t think so. I am backing out of this one.

Btw, good for everyone to know is that Z only comes at me if if think about him by name, not when I consecrate his sigil, so I think EA has actually found a safe way of working with him here. But I am am moving on anyway after having read Shadownomicon.

1 Like

@latakiahaze Both Baal and Asmoday are day demons. Don’t know about Z. Can you recommend a good site for finding a demons hours (correspondences)?

1 Like

It can be done, he will make an agreement if it is done correctly. You just can’t be disrespectful, make it clear what your reasons are for invoking, and leave nothing open for dispute in a non rude way, and despite the scary rep he may have, he will treat you the same as he is treated. He will flare at you in the beginning that’s almost a given, but he’s been very good to me.

1 Like

@ 4648Cru Wow! And this is Zahgurim you are talking about? Beautiful mate. I have so many questions.
Did he penetrate your forehead too?
How does he appear to you?
Do you think of him as of the shadowpeople or demonics?
Did you use his activation word from the Necronomicon?
How did his flaring show? Any physical signs?
Please be very clear on exactly how you made your agreement with him. Did you call him by name and or sigil activation with intention on back of sigil? Protections?
Please write about his specialties. We need to know more about this being.

1 Like