Are Chakras a limitation?

I’ve postulated this idea a few times and have recently just heard it again. Basically this is the idea the Chakra system is either unnatural or a control system in order to supresses one’s abilities. Some recommend reprogramming the system or ridding it entirely. Thoughts and opinions?

6 Likes

Personally, I do not buy into this line of thinking because the chakras can easily be circumvented and things like the kundalini can be accomplished without working with them. If they are a control system of some sort, then they are a very poor one.

5 Likes

i used to agree to that view.
However, the actual physical glends do have an effect, especially if you consome them in your nutritioun.

Sincerely,

Noireb’¥

I’m sorry, but that doesn’t make any sense. What “glands” are you talking about? And consume what in your nutrition? The chakras don’t coincide with any glands directly, and the only one I have ever heard mention of in reference to them is the pineal gland.

5 Likes

Glends are Chakras.

there is actual physical Organs in the Body (all Bodys), being those Glends.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, but I disagree with that. The chakras do not correspond directly to anything physical. There are tangential connections made by various sources (which sometimes don’t even agree) but even the Anahata chakra does not directly correspond with the location of the physical heart.

If you believe in the Hindu system of chakras and their correspondences then it works. But if you follow the system of Taoist meridians and dan tiens, the correspondences are almost opposite in nature but still work. Hell, there are systems that use more than just seven chakras and their correspondences still work.

That’s why I said that I don’t believe that the chakras are a control system. You don’t have to work with them at all. It’s similar to the way different systems of magick approach the universe. You can approach in a religious way, or the way of a sorcerer, but both styles work and can accomplish the same thing.

4 Likes

I think Chakras can be a good tool for spirit exploration or healing guides, but like mapping the Tree of Qabalah/Qliphoth on the body, it ignores the fact that people are flexible beings spiritually, which is why knowing more than one energy system is a good thing IMO, just don’t take any of them as gospel.

2 Likes

That’s like ripping out your blood vessels cuz having the blood contained in them is somehow a limitation. I don’t think blood would work better just pooling around in my body. I think the system design for blood in my body works just fine, and the energy system design works just fine to. Work with yourself and not against yourself. That’s my thoughts.

2 Likes

It’s the corresponding locations of the spine and other glands.

That’s actually a very good point I haven’t thought of. You can also manipulate them into doing things for you.

2 Likes

Asbjorn had a good point when he said that our Pagan Ancestors didn’t work with the chackra system and they still accomplished magickal feats, journeying, secondsight, so on.

3 Likes

The chakras are a road map to ourselves. A guide, not gospel.

2 Likes

Also an excellent point.

1 Like

I have looked into this before and i did supposedly “remove” my 7 chakras from my body and i was left with three chakras that were underneath the 7 chakras. But i found that a few months later when i actually forgot i “removed” them i discovered that the 7 chakras were all still there. So i don’t think you can truly remove them and even if you did then what’s the point? Spirits always will try to control you if they want… Why not just master yourself and learn how to remove these negative entities from around and inside you.

But everyone here has great points to make about this, i just wanted to put my 2 cents into this discussion.

1 Like

Thank you for your criticism, i’m very glad you challange my statements.

Hope this helps you to understand where my assuomption comes from. :wink:

Thank you for doing so.

True, but they did have an understanding of medicine. The Words differ. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

No, they are not. They may be connected to glands, but chakras are not glands.

3 Likes