Are any of Koettings courses worth the money?

Has anyone taken a course and gotten good results, and what course has been most worth it?

1 Like

Most of the courses have personal accounts from people who have purchased the courses and their results. I personally have bought atleast 1 course and recieved good results. They tend to answer a lot of hard to find answers and put all the information you need to get started on said subject in one place.

6 Likes

I’m glad you asked. I was considering buying a course but I read that a lot of people have been having error messages associated with them and I want to make sure I do good things with my money while I’m in between employment

1 Like

Which course did you buy if you don’t mind my asking?

2 Likes

I have the evocation course, the divination course, and the soul travel course. I’ve learned much from each one.

8 Likes

How effective was the soul travel course, what results did you have?

2 Likes

I’m actually still working through it, but so far it’s pretty good. No fluff, all practical with just enough theory so you can understand what you’re doing.

2 Likes

I purchased the mastering kundalini and energy work course. It’s been very helpful with allowing me to sense eternal energies.

4 Likes

I have a bunch. I will say the pathworking courses you probably should get the books as well.

2 Likes

That’s the one I was looking at! Thanks for letting me know, I’ll definitely check it out when I have a stable income again.

1 Like

If they aid you in the path you are aiming to take yes, if not than no.

This is his site so of course we are going to say yes, even if we don’t think so, because we the sycophants in the sales funnel.

I like Become A Living God by E.A. and The Black Magic Manifesto by Timothy. I bought Orlee’s Goetia course, but I didn’t go through it because I am working with egregores that scan like Greek Goddesses, and they were considering using some of the Goetia to produce something, so I bought the course on sale.

I am more of a manual and cheat sheet guy than a video course guy since I spend so much of my life programming and gaming. Of course I am willing to buy consultation.

1 Like

Still working through the course, but so far loving it. I’m combining EA’s techniques with those of Robert Bruce, Monroe, and William Buhlman. Reason? I love Koetting’s, but I’ll have to work on my memory-visualization connection to perform them well while there are tons of methods out there.

1 Like

I have bought a couple of courses mainly the mastering series as i feel that the pathworking with the gatekeepers that is the goal im working towards is something that i wanna do on my own with assistans from the corresponding grimoires as help.
I havent worked through all courses yet but have watched through them to get a feel for whats n them and there is alot of good i go in there and not more theory then needed since they aim to do the work not only talk about it.
For me its simple If you can afford the courses and will work with them they are worth it, but If you can hardly buy the course you want and you expect a Quick fix and no elbowgrease on your part then you are probobly wasting money.

1 Like

I bought the divination course a while ago and so far it has been really helpful.

1 Like