Archangels and blood offerings

Have some of you done blood offerings to angelic spirts like Michael for instance?

1 Like

I barely do blood offerings in general. The only thing I would do that for is a pact, or something of a deeply committed nature. Everyone is different, some are like me and don’t draw blood left and right, while others are more willing to offer blood for things like petitions, to charge the demons sigil/etc…

2 Likes

I have not, nor have I came across blood offerings to angels in the texts I have studied. I am wondering if it is due to the story of blood being used to repel the angel of death in Exodus. That is a wild guess on my end.

4 Likes

I have a couple times. However, in my specific experience the angels preferred that I stop, and if I must offer them something then water or flowers is fine. It seems they don’t usually take any payments or offerings, to begin with.

4 Likes

i got good results with Angels but i didnt offer them anything just Thanks

3 Likes

I don’t think you need to, I’ve never done it, I think they may find it offensive

2 Likes

It’s strange, I use it with Lucifer and Samael but not with other Archangels.
You will sense it.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve done it on multiple occasions with Angels many others I know do it like JS Garrett too.
I’ve offered blood onto Raphael, Metatron, Michael and other angels that are less known such as Opfaal, Acheron and Lotir to name a few from The Kingdom Of Flames.

As I understand it blood can act as not only an empowering catalyst for spirits to carry out tasks and empowers the ritual or spell in general. It acts also as a form of potent and rich spiritual currency, whereas they may not ask for it but from countless experiments it seems that the usage of blood increases the success.
Such as quicker manifestations, faster successful unfolding of desired outcomes and in many instances I have gotten what I have asked for and moreso.

When I haven’t used blood I’ve noticed it still works just fine, although the blood in and of itself acts as a fuel for the spirit and the force of the magick all together.
I even experimented with blood substitutes there are a few out there although I think many misunderstand the concept of a blood substitute.

It can act as a replacement for the blood but people are under the impression it is as equal as the blood its replacing when in actuality it isn’t. That conclusion was drawn from not only my experiments but countless well renowned magicians who I have met and talk with on this subject.

I’ve never actually known any entity to turn down blood, those that have normally encountered this seems as if its always connected to a myth or some sort where that entity was opposed to blood.
From my understanding and notes on that though, it seems that is a projection of presumptions of a spirits disdain to blood because of the text or myth they have read and ergo superimpose that belief or concept into the experience.

Whilst many others will instead enter into a trance and have no presumptions or pre-established ideas on what’s about to happen, to ensure we are not projecting our own belief or thoughts onto the experience which can lead to outcomes being filtered or somewhat changed to suit what we already believe.

Anyway this is just my two cents hope it helps :smiley:

11 Likes

@C.Kendall this 2 cents turns out for me as a 1000$ Advice i was thinking on this topic and you answered this with everything i wanted to know :wink: Thanks Brother

1 Like

That name seems familiar but I have no knowledge of the The Kingdom of Flames. Who is this and what are they used for?

1 Like

Lotir is a grand angel ruling over the kingdom of red flame. She is often appears seated on a white throne made of pearl surrounded by other angels who often praise her and is said to worship her. She has porcelain white skin which always seem to be radiant and glow, she has perfect blonde hair. Lotir rules over love and all matters of the heart really. @Angelb1083

@Brad_Johnson that’s awesome my man and glad I could help :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh that’s really interesting. Thanks for clarifying for me Connor! I am going to do some reading up on her. Since I never heard of her until now yet she seems so familiar.

4 Likes

I do not see blood as a form of payment but rather in the context of sympathetic magick. The blood is the bond between you and the spirit which I why I’m very careful when it comes to blood offering to spirits…

2 Likes

Is a very SMALL (Very small) amount of blood enough ?
I got hurt today soo i am planning to use the blood and apply on 5-6 sheeta of paper soo that i can use it in future ?? is it okay can i do that …or do they need fresh blood !!

Lot of good answers here.

I mostly use blood for my offerings and it seems to be a currency. And like real currency, the value depends on the person receiving it.

So, it depends on the specific entity. I’ve called on Raphael many times and he didn’t want blood as a form of payment. Epione, the Greek Goddess of Comfort didn’t, either. I gave Ariel an offering of pain before with a scalpel, but she didn’t care so much for the blood. I’ve also used song as a payment.

4 Likes

No I not think she likes blood. I am dying at the pain part. What did you do to her :thinking: she’s very close to the sea Fae so she usually just asks me to go to the beach and bring something back for her here it’s shells and wood she really wants sharks teeth but the beach is a little bit of a trip away from here. In Alaska is was wood and sea glass. I think she has you whipped…

3 Likes

I did nothing TO her at all… I just kept slowly cutting the same spot and then switched to a different one to prevent scarring.

3 Likes

I agree with you, I think they may find the act itself offensive. But I’ve never tried it so I don’t know.

There are safe ways to get your own blood, but you dont have to if you don’t want to.

If you do want to, you can buy lancets to help prick yourself, which are often used by diabetic people to check their blood sugar level. Even a drop is enough. It does depend where you live about sepsis and its likelihood, such as water cleanliness and such, but if you live in a place where clean water is available to you, just make sure to wash your hands.

3 Likes

Washing my hands in the ritual chamber after I offered my blood?