Archangels...a hmmm 🤔 moment!

I work with Angelic beings a lot but I’ve just come across this angel 'Archangel Butyalil in a Reiki journal and he’s one I’ve not heard of before…done some reading but was wondering if anyone has worked with him?

And is it just me or do more and more Archangels seem to be popping up?

Maybe I’m a bit ignorant but I was pretty certain there are only a fixed number of Archangels yet everytime I go onto a healing/energy or Angelic site there seems to be more and more…are these being discovered, elevated or invented maybe??

1 Like

Well, they aren’t too tier in old Jewish hierarchy and I’m not sure they’re all that high in Christian. Other religions… no clue. Funny supernatural places them as the ultimate paragons of said spirits; then again, the tiers have changed throughout human history which is totally ridiculous if their time is vastly different than ours.

Shows me the ranks are “man-made” and the “holy men” don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about. They couldn’t tell a shedim from a sphinx from a camel tbh.

1 Like

So basically just carry on working with them without getting hung up on their titles so to speak!?!

1 Like

Well, imho yes but others might disagree. I always figure individuals will smoothe this out as they go like anything in life.

1 Like

In Islam there are four Archangels (Gabriel, Michael, Azrael, Rafael).
In Judeo Christian we got 7 (holy number).

Michael (Sunday), Gabriel (Monday), Raphael (Tuesday), Uriel (Wednesday), Selaphiel (Thursday), Raguel or Jegudiel (Friday), and Barachiel (Saturday).

2 Likes

Book of Enoch:

Sunday - Michael (Who is like God?)
Monday - Gabriel (Strength of God)
Tuesday - Raphael (Healing of God)
Wednesday - Uriel (Light of God)
Thursday - Raguel (Friend of God)
Friday - Remiel (Thunder of God)
or Pahnuel (Face of God) if Remiel fel
Saturday - Sariel (Prince of God)

1 Like

Yeah, those are the ones that I know, so where have these others popped up from?

As you see there is even a difference in Enoch and in Judeo Christian.

Other names pup op when we do more investigation:

ther names given for archangels:
Anael (Grace of God)
Camael (Wrath of God)
Jophiel (Beauty of God)
Simiel (Venom of God)
Metatron (Accountant of God)
Zadkiel (Righteousness of God)

But have you ever heard of a Archangel Butyalil?
He supposedly keeps cosmic order in balance.

The title Archangel is more like a head of Angels, see it like a rang if you will. So it doesn’t surprise me if there are more leaders. Just like there are Demonic kings. There is 1 leader mentioned in the bible Michael and one was a messenger Gabriel.

Butyalil Universal Angel keeps order the vast universal currents and works with the Angel of nature and with Metatron

1 Like

I have done a little reading and different authors mentioned this Angel. Cosmos/Nature. But I didn’t know him

The strange thing is that Samael is an Archangel and not mentioned at all as part of the 7 or 4. They are pushing you always in a certain direction.

1 Like

Hmmm I think I’ll try to make contact over the weekend and see how he feels!

1 Like

Speaking of him, I was doing something online while I was invoking his energy and I saw this (the invocation was less than an hour ago) 777
2671f63e97cbf59bb442d1cc281c6e423ab78347

1 Like

Whilst invoking him, of course, not after.

1 Like

Metatron is the culmination of which powers?

From my experience: movement, knowledge, Awakening, Ascension and the like.

2 Likes

He’s aligned with right hand energies, which are of knowledge and the mind.

2 Likes

Is he a single intelligence, or is he mixed with others?

I don’t know.

1 Like