Archangel Sigils

You’re welcome. If you don’t have the book, I can post them for you if you would like.

2 Likes

I don’t and it would be helpful I think. Or at least it seems like it would synch with what I’m planning at least. I’ve never seen those ones before, had no idea E.A. worked with them

1 Like

Yeah, after drinking deep of Black Magick, EA drank of the waters of White Magick too. He joined a holy order, learned to call angels through prayer rather than evocation, and even completed the entire Abremelin Operation and achieved the Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. He describes his journey mainly in his books Questing After Visions and Ipsissimus.

7 Likes

I’m waiting on Belial’s book currently, will be my first one. Working through BOA right now, but mostly have been listening to it during my shifts.

1 Like

Mind if I pm you DK?

1 Like

Here are the sigils from Evoking Eternity:

I don’t think they are original to EA, but I haven’t found them anywhere else but his work.

Sure, you can PM.

8 Likes

The sigils of Raphael, Michael and Gabriel appears in Konstantinos - Summoning Spirits, but I think they are from Melita Denning & Osborne Phillips book “The Sword & the Serpent”.

3 Likes

Thank you, haven’t read that first one in decade. Totally forgot about it, just brought back nostalgia for me

1 Like

I double checked my copy of Summoning spirits, and you are indeed correct, though there are slight differences between EA’s versions and those of Konstnatinos.

I can’t believe I didn’t even realize that was where they were from. It just shows that I spend more time working from EA’s books than anyone else’s :smile:

I’ve never read the Denning and Phillips book you mentioned.

1 Like

yes, they are the rose cross version :stuck_out_tongue:

As people have more than one mobile no, spirits have more than one sigil. Use any of the available ones and you would contact the spirit. If its sceptical for you to trust others work, create austin osman type custom sigil from the names of angels or demons, that is safest way to contact the right spirit.
E.g. Archangel Gabriel.

1. List down all the letters in those two words.
  2. Eliminate duplicates
  3. REMOVE the letters AEIOU.
  4. Form an enticing image/design from the remaining letters and

Voila, you got a special perfect working sigil for the spirit in question :wink:

6 Likes

combine archangel sigils and the tree of life in Hebrew as sigils. Get the angelic pentacles of Solomon and use them together with archangel sigils and the tree of life in Hebrew. Then activate them with blood or seamen. Take my advice.

3 Likes

I don’t really know much about this sigil of a thing…i know about seals and characters.

For this of the Archangels, I make use of their Characters or the Character corresponding to their Planets.

Like, I want to call Anaël, and I don’t know his character, though I may call him without it and asked for the Character from him, but i could use the Character of the Planet Venus to invoke him seeing that his planet is Venus.

Does anyone know anything about these ^?

These, for example, is a seal or character of Zadkiel.

1 Like

Hold on…you mean semen? Seriously? Actual blood? On an Angelic Pentacle? I’m lost here.

Even for this Demons, not all of them fancy this crap and stuff.

I something online the other day too, you masturbate to charge any Pentacle in the Key of Solomon. Yet Solomon talk about the ‘Requisite Solemnities’. Oh oh or is this how dark occult practitioner do theirs?

Blood, semen, etc

Sigil magick 101.

Crude, effective, powerful, quick.

1 Like

I use blood quite often, but I don’t slash my wrists and gush it over everything like some would assume.

This is a small talisman that I made, I barely used one single drop and the talisman was supercharged.

1 Like

don’t say perverse things about yourself on a magick forum. that’s just asking for trouble.

I thought there were seven

Seven angels or archangels are given as related to the seven days of the week: Michael (Sunday), Gabriel (Monday), Raphael (Tuesday), Uriel (Wednesday), Selaphiel (Thursday), Raguel or Jegudiel (Friday), and Barachiel (Saturday).”

Or is it

“ The 7 Archangels that are talked about come from Jewish writings of 250 BC the Book of Watchers, which were merged with other writings to create what we know as the book of Enoch, and used in Orthodox Ethiopian Christian Cannon (one of the first Christian movements in the world), but was dropped by Western Cannon around 700 AD, and considered heretical. The seven Archangels or watchers are;

• Uriel, who is usually seen as an angel of repentance
  • Rapheal, who is associated with healing
  • Jophiel, who is the angel of justice, wisdom and understanding
  • Michael, who is associated with protecting and being a leader of God’s army
  • Zadkiel, associated with freedom, benevolence and mercy
  • Gabriel, who is God’s messenger
  • Cameal, associated with strength, courage and war

References to the seven archangels are found in the book of Enoch, Dead Sea Scrolls and Tobit. Note that the names may differ deoending on text eg: Zadkiel also known as Sachiel”

???

2 Likes

Evoking Gabriel? And how did it work?

I need a copy of it " Questing After Visions and Ipsissimus"