Archangel or angel to break a covenant

So basically i crossed path with a clairvoyant. He accurately told me everything about my life on first meeting.

He told me that i am haunted by a generational covenant with a deity(which i have always suspected) that wants to wreck my life.

Is there an angel or archangel that can help break a covenant in my bloodline?

2 Likes

Michael can sever the covenant, and if, for whatever reason, he can’t, he should be able to direct you to who can.

You can also call upon Raziel, the Keeper of God’s Secrets, who can tell you how to sever your ancestor’s covenant.

1 Like

Thanks alot.

Sorry,i am newbie in all of this.

Just want to know the fastest and most effective method to contact michael . Any book recommendation would be highly appreciated

1 Like

Grab one of his seals (there are several available here on the forum), gaze at it until it begins to glow, and simply call him by name.

1 Like

Angels aren’t very hard to call on really. At least that’s my experience (so far).

They can be a bit terse though (coughRaphaelcough).

Usually it’s been kind of like, “…oh…ah, now you see me! Alright, what did you need? (I already know…)”

2 Likes

Yes.

Though for ypur work it’s not important if you see/feel/hear the angel, it’s the result that count.

To OP: I also second choosing Michael for cutting this cord. Or Raphael, since he is known for driving spirits out of people and binding them. You could also combine their powers and ask them to work together.
But since you mentioned you’re a newbie I’d recommend only calling one entity at a time.
Sometimes you barely notice their presence but then again they can be pretty overwhelming, too.

1 Like