Archangel micheal vs lucifer

Lol you can say it.Stop with the mystery play.

1 Like

I’d be glad to dm you if interested. But no I can’t say it in the open

I already know you disagree, no worries.

Yeah he comes in a rush and leaves you chills.

Another think that how do you call on him @John_Wick I wonder If everybody uses to same method.

2 Likes

They basically do the same thing except ones an angel and ones a demon they are probably equal in power. You can evoke them both at the same time no problem. They will work together in a lot of cases. Micheal and most other angels do not answer to Yahweh or jehova. My opinion is that either the xian god or the people who wrote the bible knew the people would like bright white angels more than demons so they pretended they worked for god. There are many angels that are just as ruthless as demons including micheal. Micheal can be brutal he will kill the higher selves of people hurting whoever is working with him or he will teach you how to do it and encourage you to (or cut the persons connection to it i cant remember which). Micheal literally has no time for people who hold you back spiritually including christians and he will help you curse and destroy them. He taught me how to destroy peoples chakras, i love micheal and lucifer too. I work with both angels and demons together all the time.

2 Likes

Lucifer isn’t a demon, he just rules the infernal and the demons within it (among other races that reside there )

2 Likes

While I completely agree with you saying that angels can be just as ruthless as demons -
Angel’s weren’t bright and white back in the days the texts of the Bible were written.
The fluffy white-winged angel throwing glitter over your head is a product of later times.

2 Likes

Angels in the Bible were creepy as hell, a wheel with eyes and many wings, flaming dragons, multiheaded beasts lol.

5 Likes

I prefer a flaming wheel to a fluffy chibi angel anytime. I’m kinda allergic to them.

2 Likes

He can take the form of one, he can also appear as a demonic angel. He pretty much appears how he wants to and he rules over demons. It doesnt really matter imo. What would you refer to him as?

Wasn’t there a passage where angels raped women? I might be mixing the stories

There’s no single form of a demon or a specific form of a demon in the sense many demons look human, some look like dragons, grimlins, etc.

Lucifer appears as whatever by means of evocation or invocation because he’s in an energetic form when doing so but by means of projection you can very much see how he really looks.

I consider Lucifer a dark element aligned deity atleast in a sense.

Not sure, the Bible was heavily translated by toxic men back then.

1 Like

I honestly like the dragon aspect of it and have witnessed it from Zadkiel when he took on this amethyst colored dragon and Michael a gold one.

1 Like

Just once, Raphael appeared to me as a dragon. Greyish white, like ice.

1 Like

Im not so sure myself, i think they were always white and had wings you see it in really old art. kabbalah has been dealing with angels for a long time too i havent seen any references of them being something else. Id love to see some ancient texts explaining the appearance of angels at the time not being how we see them today, id change my view on this. I think regardless of how they appear their energies have been more calming and friendly to most, the energy cant of changed. I wonder what the original christians thought appeared to mary then and how they interpreted the angels to look, or maybe they didnt and the church made it up. I dont know they still appear to people as white winged things. I wonder what the ancient egyptians thought an angel looked like also

Isaiah 6: Seraphs were in attendance above him; each had six wings: with two they covered their faces, and with two they covered their feet, and with two they flew.

Ezekiel 10: 9 I looked, and I saw beside the cherubim four wheels, one beside each of the cherubim; the wheels sparkled like topaz. 10 As for their appearance, the four of them looked alike; each was like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 11 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the cherubim faced; the wheels did not turn about as the cherubim went. The cherubim went in whatever direction the head faced, without turning as they went. 12 Their entire bodies, including their backs, their hands and their wings, were completely full of eyes, as were their four wheels. 13 I heard the wheels being called “the whirling wheels.” 14 Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a human being, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
Tetramorph_meteora

There you go.

2 Likes

Well if you view it that way its all just energy and demons have a darker energy or nature. I agree that they appear however they want but it can have something to do with the persons preconceptions of their appearance or their appearance holds a meaning specific to the individual at that point in time. I personally see lucifer as demonic in nature because he rules over demons, it doesnt really matter to me, kind of how skin color doesnt. It will always just be a category we give to entities and nothing more.

Entities have races as well. I agree it’s just energy on a basic level but he still was born from parents of a specific race(s). I usually prefer to see their true forms rather than them wanting to appear as anything. Personal preference of mine as it’s a trust thing for me.

1 Like

Thank you now i know their wings varied in colour. My point basically was people were more likely to like them than a typical demon. Thanks for showing the art work very interesting.