Archangel Michael will protect you from law issues? :O

Okay so when I was very first starting out with energy work, I was very interested in manifesting with angels, and still am today. I can confidently say I have made a GREAT relationship with Archangel Raphael, he is my go to guy and I plan on working with him more & more with hopes that he’ll show me the ropes on energy healing, and purification.

Anyway, so a couple months back I was hanging out downtown and drinking with friends. Mind you, I am underage, and so was the person with me but at least we were both in our 18-20’s so PERHAPS this was coincidence, and kindness of the official but who knows I can’t verify just yet as I am still developing my astral senses so as to communicate with spirits.

So, I had just obtained an 18 rack of beers from the store and we hopped on the max to go just a COUPLE stops down, and neglected to buy fare. Unfortunately, a transit ticket inspector got onto the train and over here, when you are caught without fare alone, it’s about a $150 fine. I had just gotten my first ever fine from Trimet about a month prior, and I WAS REALLY NOT TRYING TO GET ANOTHER, AS WELL AS HASSLED for having alcohol. I instantly started telepathically communicating with Archangel Michael in my slurred mindset and saying; “Please Michael help me out of this. I don’t need another setback.” Stuff like that. The fare inspector was literally right behind the window where we were sitting, and rather then doing anything they simply stood there the whole time till the next stop, where we got off promptly with beer in hand.

1 Like

cool did not know he could help in law maybe i will try sometime
i mean if i need it not just going to break the law lol
and btw my first post. :slight_smile:

Welcome, %#

However, before you made this post, you needed to introduce yourself with an intro post, as per the forum rules: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/balg-rules/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/balg-rules/[/url] They’ll delete your subsequent posts until you do this.

Make your intro post in this thread: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/[/url]

Welcome again. Hope you get a lot out of being here.

That’s great kolton.I just love the presence of this entity.It feels peacefull and friendly.One of my favourites

Michael is a solar spirit and he’s good for binding, restraining, calling, and banishing.

Officially, legal issues fall under the dominion of Saturn. Jupiter’s good for swaying judges and authorities to your favor. And if you’re ever being detained, incarcerated, obstructed, or held against your will, that’s when it’s time for some god damn Mercury.

People need to stop thinking MIchael = Protection, though!!! Michael = Binding. If you’re ever in serious danger, i.e., actively being attacked by something nasty, you want Saturn (spiritual attack), or Mars (people, disease).

You could go for the Trifecta, Sol for banishings, Saturn to bind, and Mars to deliver the final blow

I remember one night i had night visitors and all i wanted was to sleep.It wasn’t a bad thing but the presence of someone in my room was forcing me to stay awake.Anyway i woke up,grabed Michaels’s sigil and opened it.For a moment everything around me flashed with light.It was like an astral explosion of bright light in my aura.I saw it very clearly because i was still in the stage between sleep and awake.Then i invoked his presence and went to sleep,feeling this peacefull essence of him in my body.

1 Like

My UPG is that the Archangel Michael can command the forces necessary, when he’s called. Some months ago I saw someone on a train who semed beset by misery, an older lady sitting across from me.

She had a sweet face and I felt sorry for her, so I called him to protect her (I figured if she had any belief system, it would be Christianity or Judaism, so he was probably the best bet) - very quickly, her energy lightenened and she was looking much better by the time I got off the train. It may not have been his office, but I believe I saw results, although of course it’s impossible to be certain.

2 Likes

who is sol?

edit:or did you mean just the sun not like a deity

who is sol?

edit:or did you mean just the sun not like a deity[/quote]

Probably both.

Although,there is a deity,called Sol:

[url=http://solve-et-coagula.us/hermeticism/planets.php]http://solve-et-coagula.us/hermeticism/planets.php[/url]

Sounds like the people of the time could only see as far as Saturn with their telescopes so I’m assuming Sol is the deity of the Sun, and Luna is the deity of the Moon.

& yeah from what I can sense, Raphael and Michael have VERY similar vibrations, so I’m sure that they and all the other angels work together all the time.

That’s interesting to hear that Michael specializes in banishing and binding though, I wonder if he just bound that guy in place for a moment while we waited to get off at the next stop then. :o

1 Like

who is sol?

edit:or did you mean just the sun not like a deity[/quote]

Yeah, Sol as in the Sphere of Sol IE the Sun.

Both Sol and Luna (the Moon) are known as the two luminaries as they are not planets but generate or reflect the qualities of the other planets in their own way.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:5, topic:6033”]Michael is a solar spirit and he’s good for binding, restraining, calling, and banishing.

Officially, legal issues fall under the dominion of Saturn. Jupiter’s good for swaying judges and authorities to your favor. And if you’re ever being detained, incarcerated, obstructed, or held against your will, that’s when it’s time for some god damn Mercury.

People need to stop thinking MIchael = Protection, though!!! Michael = Binding. If you’re ever in serious danger, i.e., actively being attacked by something nasty, you want Saturn (spiritual attack), or Mars (people, disease).[/quote]

I like this