Archangel Adventures, a Pathworking

Yea most places will say she because that’s what she wants. The meaning of her name is Lioness of God. You definitely doesn’t want to see that. I have worked with her and she got angry and actually made the male archangel I was working with stand down and she took over the situation.

2 Likes

In any case, things went pretty well overall. And I’m starting to feel the effects of the ritual.

2 Likes

Nice that awesome. Archangels are very unique in their ways and lessons.

2 Likes

Day 6, Asariel. Another smooth invocation. Another profound manifestation within myself. Another angel in the fold.

Not much to say, just that it was a relatively easy to recognize presence when he manifested.

2 Likes

When I first met Ariel she had come with someone else (I didn’t know she was coming). I pronounced her name like the Little Mermaid and she (gently) corrected me ‘AH - REE - ELL.’

:woman_facepalming:t3:

I was so embarrassed lol.

4 Likes

Ariel remembers, and she said not to be embarrassed, it was your first time meeting her.

3 Likes

Thank you for that! I’ve thought about that from time to time since then and face palm every time lol.

2 Likes

Day 7, Asmodiel. I’m officially one week in to the whole operation, and things are going well. It’s all been pretty straightforward and business as far as how things have been progressing. It’s gonna be wild when everything is said and done though.

1 Like

I kept seeing this post come up so now i finally clicked it and tbh it seems fun to read ^^

1 Like

Daily rituals do be like that some times. Glad you are enjoying the read though.

2 Likes

Aww no problem ^-^. I’ll let you know how the reading was after reading it but have you done it with Archangel Micheal yet? Would love to feel his energy on the ring

He’s later on the list. It’s all going alphabetically. The only reason why Raziel was first was because he was the initiator into this whole thing kinda.

2 Likes

Ooo he did seem to be so cool when i read it. Say to Micheal i said hi when you do it ^^ pwese

1 Like

It’s probably gonna be at least a week before I get to Michael, so I probably won’t remember to say hi for you, but he probably already knows.

2 Likes

Its ok i understand ^^

Day 8, Azrael. Another smooth invocation, another day closer. Not much to say about it.

2 Likes

I meant to post this last night.

Day 9, Barachiel. Another smooth invocation. More manifestation that is difficult to describe. More progress towards the final result of this operation.

2 Likes

Day 10, Cambriel. This one ended up being later than the last few, but I got it done smoothly. It felt pretty intense too.

The only thing is when I was trying to take a picture, the camera would not focus at all.

3 Likes

Day 11, Cassiel. Went relatively smoothly. Cassiel decided to tease me a little because he thought I was too serious, but it went fine after a few chuckles. A bit of a different vibe, if only that he seems to have a more outspoken sense of humor than the others so far.

3 Likes

Day 12, Gabriel. Went smoothly as per the usual. It was interesting though, specifically the fact that he said something to the effect of about bloody time as far as the getting around to working with the Archangels in this capacity; namely calling them up and having them pledge to myself, even if that is only half of the goals of these daily invocations.

2 Likes