Appreciation For Lucifer

Since working with him a week or so ago, I’ve been having much more improved moods. Any fights in my family go in a much less violent format with everyone seeing the truth of the matter correctly. I’m pretty sure my magick is strengthening daily (the ward I have over my place of work is working better and better daily. Birds and crickets/grasshopper are attracted to it. Example: I opened one morning and two ducks and a raven were just chilling nearby.)

And my favorite is that I havent been fearing certain things (bad weather, arachnids, insects, fire.) For example. I went to get the mail and a big jumping spider was inside. I said to it that I needed to get the mail and it just gave a little twitch. When I went to get it the spider held still and didnt do anything at all. Then last night around midnight a praying mantis (about half a foot long) was in the middle of the parking lot. I know they can fly but I didnt want him to get crushed so I picked him up by his back and carried him to a shrub that he could camouflage on. The whole way he grabbed at my thumb and finger and wiggled his legs. And I didnt care. I just talked softly to him, saying that I wasnt going to kill or eat him. And when I got to the shrub I put him near so he could reach out to it. Then let him go.

To be clear. I come from Wisconsin. The most harmful creatures in Wisconsin arent bugs. And there arent mantis up there really. So they terrify me. But I guess not anymore.

So thank you, Lucifer, for guiding me and teaching me. :smile:

7 Likes

Congrats!

I’m glad to see people getting protected and guided from Lucifer and King Paimon. That’s why I always read these kinds of posts!

2 Likes

he has a bad rep but he really does act like a being of light and angelic peace its like he’s not even a fallen rebel angel at all and still just a holy being that’s the vibe I get from him I sometimes call him Melek Taus as well and both names for this spirit have the light energy about them

2 Likes

I tend to work with Satan and Azazel more instead of Lucifer and King Paimon the darker sides of them have stronger energy for me at least

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with Azazel, at least yet. I feel more comfortable with Lucifer’s and King Paimon’s energies tbh. At least from what I hear.

2 Likes

if you don’t like blood and lust sex and violence stay clear from Azazel he loves that shit he really loves dark fucked up twisted shit and working alongside Satan

2 Likes

I observed too that the animals can perceive our emotions or somehow know what we’re trying to tell them, it’s really interesting, this thing should be studied more. Not just the people that are in magick/occultism observed that. You can even talk to plants/trees and they’re going to tell you things back, that happened to me.

3 Likes

@LucifugeAzazel I’m indeed not into those XDD However, I have no problem with violence against my enemies XD

@Alex01 Animals can do that. For example, you can clearly see it with dogs and horses!

3 Likes

they do eat each other for survival but yeah he is into those sort of things King Paimon from what I hear is almost like a lighter version of Azazel

2 Likes

Wtf, the first time I saw this I was thinking about the zoophilia vids :)) The horses and the dogs are used a lot in the bestiality vids.

1 Like

Yeah, it can be also seen that it is developed some type of connection between the animal and the individual that practices bestiality (both of them become more close) before the sexual acts, like the animal knows what’s going to happen.

1 Like

That’s true indeed!

1 Like

Sallos+Lucifer
I always trust them

2 Likes

Oh definitely. Wver since I was little I observed animals and could pretty much understand what they want from me. For example: a Robin had a nest in a bush in front of our house. I would look at the babies but not touch them. When mama bird cane back she sat in a nearby tree and made a certain sound at me. So I would carefully move the branches back and leave them alone because I knew she was telling me. But if my brothers got near she would straight up attack them no hesitation.

And @Manosman horses are definitely good at responding to humans. I knew a horse who, if you asked yes or no questions, would nod or shake her head in response.

1 Like

Horses are amazing animals indeed.

1 Like

Satan is the dark side of Lucifer and Azazel is the dark side of King Paimon?

1 Like

Satan isn’t a face of Lucifer exactly. There was a post for that, you can find it somewhere in the forum XD.

As for Azazel, I can’t be sure, but even though they do have some similarities, they’re not the same. But as I said, I’m not sure. It’s best to ask or read their energies exactly (which is hard at times…at least for me).

1 Like

from what I gather pretty much