Appearences and requests for blood

So a bit of context, I have been working on multiple levels with different kind of dieties, from Goetia to Jinns and Candle magick, and recently also the necronomicon names…

some days ago I heard some news about a person that really destroyed a big part of my life in the previous months, the news showed that the person is still messing around with my name despite me being out of their life, and so so far away after they destroyed everything in mine, I still decided to forgive them…but after I heard the news I got pretty angry, so I thought of using the help of Vine, but for some reason the name of Abaddon popped up in my head, and I read his enn once and asked him to come to me in my sleep and perhaps we could work together. Little did I know, that same night he arrived and was on the right side of my bed saying that he can help me take care of the situation.

Few days pass by, and I read the names of the necronomicon spell book, and just think about how to approach them, that same night I have a dream of myself opening my hand palm to give blood as an offering, I ignore it and still work on my ritual before executing it, and I decided that today I will be executing it by night…therefor, yesterday by night I dream of hands reaching out from my bed as I was laying on my right side and trying to carve a sigil of an inverted F (Mirrored) with a small circle at the bottom, on my upper left back, I litteraly felt the cold hands, I woke up and said there’s no need to harm me and asked them to identify themselves, that’s when faces with tribal tatoos in kind of dark blue appeared to me…

Any clue what that might be?