Apologies

As much as it hurts to say this, they (whoever keeps talking to me) will not let me rest well until I make this post.

Anything regarding specific/named spirits/entities up until about the 20th is likely to be wrong.

I’m new and still learning, I get confused easily between what I hear and what I think I hear. (as was mentioned in my introduction post)

It gets tough when they’re constantly telling me to trust myself more, then I look up info and nothing matches most of the time.

The only things I 99% trust are what they shove into my dreams and what comes out in auto-writing (where they keep telling me not to worry with names) & prayer drawings (rare to get more than a few vague shapes)

So, again, I’m very sorry.
I’m trying very hard to learn and it’s slowing me down when I often end up with migraines from data overload.

Hmm, weird… Can you reveal anything more?

Live and learn, and sometimes take a false turning, it’s all part of the path when you’re first starting out IMO.

Kudos for having the self-awareness and basic integrity to be open to revising your ideas, those matter more than most other qualities in this kind of area!

1 Like

Could you elaborate on the above, please?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:4094”]Live and learn, and sometimes take a false turning, it’s all part of the path when you’re first starting out IMO.

Kudos for having the self-awareness and basic integrity to be open to revising your ideas, those matter more than most other qualities in this kind of area![/quote]

Finally decided to discover what “Kudos” meant in english using google translator … As in my language it means “tissue”

Couldn’t help the off topic :Z

I assumed some things were spirits - I don’t really know what they are
I tried to connect dots between these things and what info I’d managed to find so far… The dots likely belong to completely different pictures in different books.
If I mentioned anything/anyone by name, it was likely an incorrect assumption.

Relax, Ive done this alot before, just let it roll on.

No worries ani_cat, just start that picture I asked you 5 years ago, and you’re welcome again (jk). Hope you learn a lot around

Best wishes

lol
As soon as my person comes and/or they give me something…
I’ve got something floating around my mind, but I’m really not sure… Would one of them have facial features similar to this? (although, I’m seeing it a different color and with much bigger eyes)

Most people will not even bother with what we do here. Of those that do, some give up when they “mess up”(and we’ve all been there). Others won’t even acknowledge the ability to be wrong. By seeking, learning, refining, and enduring, you’ve already shown you have what it takes to become the real deal.

Congrats on your revelation, and on your continued path towards the truth.

Ani,
I know I seemed like I was calling you out and I was.
But not to make a fool of you.You seemed like your contact with these spirits were a bit delusional.

Now you’re here so I hope that means you’re here to learn and if so you’ve come to the right place.

I know you said these things you perceive as spirits are all you’ve had for along time but until something actually manifests in your life you don’t have any reason to believe that they are what they say they are.

Now working with spirits.
Some people including myself start off by trying to make contact with any spirit they think will help them with any small goal and don’t wait for a manifestation of desire to occur before working on something else.
This does nothing but have many different energies running around in your life conflicting with each other because their goals and commands given by you don’t match up.

The nest thing for you to do is focus on ONE goal for now.
Find a spirit that can help you meet this goal.
Build a relationship with the spirit by studying it’s history,planetary associations,what it accepts as offerings,ect.Open the spirits sigil and let it be known you want to establish contact.Get use to it’s energies and once you feel connected to the spirit begin working on your goals.

Then once you’ve done the work start focusing on your goal.
Majick is not as simple as it might seem.It takes work,dedication, and will.

There are also plenty of other things you can do to help you REALIZE your power.

For me it was hoodoo with some spirit involvement.

Start off simple.Learn the basics of other forms of majick.Do your research.
Once you have one success with lower majick spells and it will improve your confidence in not onlyajick but YOURSELF which is absolutely required for any form of majick.

Don’t get discouraged if you fail.That’s how we learn to improve our majick.

Anybody who says they never fail or fuck up is subject to me.
Read about peoples successes to encourage you that you can do this but also read about peoples failures so you know that fuck ups DO HAPPEN no matter how badass of a majician you are.

I wish you the best of luck and commend you for coming to this realization.

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:11, topic:4094”]I know I seemed like I was calling you out and I was.
But not to make a fool of you.You seemed like your contact with these spirits were a bit delusional.[/quote]

And that is what we call a Bipolar High or Manic Episode… I’m surprised the crash hasn’t been any worse (yet)