Apocalypse

After watching couple of EA,s resent interviews he brings up the Apocalypse and how we are all in it now and that if you want to change the world you must focus on your own happiness and that will have an affect on making the world better.
How meany people here agree with what he has said?

1 Like

Going off of what you have stated @anon85346918, it would make sense for a person to focus on their own evolution and happiness to change the world for the better. The world would be a much better place if it was filled with people who were content and fulfilled. I say content because being happy is not realistic and sets one up for failure in my opinion. One should strive to be content versus happy. Spiritually and psychologically interactions would be much better between humans regardless of their individual personality and system of belief if they were in a good place overall.

3 Likes

I agree im now just trying to focus on my self and nothing else in the world.

1 Like

I was kinda surprised but then again not surprised. I have seen that much of this path is fixing yourself and shedding the weakness and finding the peace. It is not about being completely evil and destroying the world. I think strength is walking away at the right time. It is also making the hard choices and not letting the world change you. YOU change you. YOU decide what you want to do and how you want to be. And never stop fighting. Becoming a god is not about them… it is all about you.

4 Likes