Aphrodite and mans magick issues

Ok so years ago in a gruop saw tis guy who claim working whit afrodite can make you doubt you sexually since u are men. Or wowen. I have work whit her, and yes her energy is a little feminine. Tat guy is straight .so i have decide not to work whit her, due wen i work whit her.guys are follow me, staring. Orjust feel a weird energy. Were i work tis gay couple insecret has a relationship but the boss have feelings for me i cantell but i keep my distance. The other guy is jealous. If u are a men. Just tink wat it it worth. Freya is cool. Lilith. Hecate but venua, and afrodite not really. I hear santeria deites is similar acvording a guy wjo poat here a few weeks ago. Nevwr goetia tru i knw sitri is just sex. Its my experience. I have attract mens. Nut no. Im. Looking for girls.

It makes me wonder if working with her is making you send out Love vibes that just get picked up by everyone.

1 Like

Aphrodite has a male aspect which I forgot about but if you research it, it’s out there.

She is actually very similar to Freya. If you expected that when working with her then that’s what you got.

1 Like

Well o meani have do a lot og lot of spells lilith. Namah freha so on but venus, afrodite yea its weird vibes. I feel harassed by mans visually. Not fun.

1 Like