Anything Strange?

Well, I actually got some wierd signals from King Paimon a few minutes ago. I also felt Thoth there and the energies were correct I believe.

They told me that something strange is going to happen, like bad strange. I don’t really know, nor I understood much about how serious the situation is…

I was only told to prepare some defenses and perhaps start moving any servitors and stuff. Something is going to strike really soon. Or so I’ve been told. Perhaps you guys can find out some info about this as well. And also, they told me to inform the community here.

Any thoughts?

10 Likes

Thank you for your post
Edit: just do what you’ve been told to do.

3 Likes

Went looking, found a thing, did a thing, that’s my bit done.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m aware as well.

4 Likes

Perhaps an attack off some sort? People wanting to prevent our ascent?

I’ll work on my Shield and Ward later on.

1 Like

Indeed! I will have some deffences just in case. I’ll also send what’s coming a little welcome gift…

I trust no issues there then!

They told me it was kind of an attack, but he didn’t get into any details. I was minding my business and they came and told me that. I know their energies and confirmed it was them. But I don’t know more. I’ll check it out and we’ll see what we can do about it. You should shield yourself, just in case…

5 Likes

I believe there was a post a few months back about this.
I too, was warned by King Paimon some time ago for an event close to the winter solstice, so I’ve been waiting.

6 Likes

Here ya go.

4 Likes

Indeed. I mean, it’s probably the same thing…

2 Likes

King Paimon also said that all kings will be using their armies, we must be on guard, but no need for fear or anything. No matter what it is, we can defeat it, we are some of the strongest magi in the world, so we can handle that!

@AdamThoth He told me to tell you about this personally.

7 Likes

Actually it’s interesting you’ve brought this up because lately I’ve been having weird premonitions of sorts latley that something bad was going to happen, I thought maybe I was just imagining things. And also interesting that you were told by King Paimon because for the past two days I’ve felt a pull to him again…
I suppose it may be connected?

4 Likes

Perhaps, I suggest you to summon him and perhaps learn some things about this. I’ll also summon him right away and ask!

1 Like

Yes I believe I will. I am actually a bit startled by this because not too long ago maybe a week ago I did get a really intense premonition but I couldn’t place what it was about, but it felt like some sort of. Shift? Or something bad, I thought maybe I was going crazy but since then I kept having them and I actually was trying to wait for someone to bring up something like this before I said anything.

3 Likes

I have a theory but I don’t know if it’s accurate. Aren’t we entering the Age Of Lucifer? Perhaps due to this change there will be effects. I just have a feeling that these events could be linked.

4 Likes

That is a point, it possibly could be linked and I’d hope so. I do believe there has been some sort of shift towards it…

Oh wait this reminds me, if you watch some of Koettings new videos he talks about this evolution and to “join him”
I didn’t know how to feel about it

3 Likes

hmmmmmmm.
even Belial has his war gear on. they ARE rallying for something but none of them will reveal exactly what it is. although Asmodeus relayed that its going to be in both the physical and astral worlds.

5 Likes

I read another post on this topic. Apparently we need protection from a deity. This could be why Santa Muerte has been showing up so much for me?

I’m gonna ask the Spirits I work with (Angels and Demons) for protection for myself and loved ones. Do the same.

I wonder if only Black Magicians will be affected as I recall something on Higher Self asking Light Workers to draw their swords.

3 Likes

Thank you. This boosted my confidence :rose:

1 Like

I talked with King Paimon a few hours ago. He confirmed that it was him telling me that with Thoth, Belial, Lucifer and many others.
He said that their armies are ready and in a few days, their every army will move towards the enemy. And that the time has come and that everyone’s old enemy (human’s and spirit’s enemy) is returning.
He said we should prepare our defenses and our powers so that we can make it! And he told me that it’s really important.
Even they weren’t expecting it to happen so fast though.

We talked about it and I don’t really remember everything because I fell asleep due to energy drain afterwards XD but there were many things! Like, what’s the battle about and some things about the enemy and the strategy of the battle.

@EyesOfTheWolfOccult I have to agree with you!
@Twilight_Dragon He told me that the time has come and that a shift for a higher dimension may come.

4 Likes

Well, it seems many people got a similart message, the same way, talking about the same thing, so it can’t be easily ignored.

2 Likes