Anything I should know about materialization

how to materialize an object
thank

From what I understood it’s possible to do a magical working where the operator summons not a spirit but an object. This actually appears as a sort of ghost and, a certain period after the ritual, it comes into the life of the evocator in its real and definitive form.
I guess that this ritual may be performed in any way, for example either using incense or another mean or manifestation, and calling the object or directly visualizing it, etc.

3 Likes

Well, I have the same idea as you and am practicing it.
you have succeeded?

I don’t remember if I practiced that but I tried a sort of sci-fi version i.e. actually materializing an object (a game CD-Rom in jewel case); I tried for some days, before eventually giving up.

1 Like

Someone already gave you the answer above. To materialize something (whether it be a spirit, object, whatever) into the physical, you need lots and lots of energy. It’s like, when you’re trying to become physically visible from the astral…you start sucking energy from the room, electricity, wind, trees whatever, wherever all around you and condense it to your form, willing yourself to be visible. This is why a lot of times right before people see ghosts or spirits materialize they encounter flickering lights, rattling, etc. That’s all it is.

Quite honestly, I would pick a much easier skill to go after. This one requires you to juggle a few preliminary skills quite impressively…not only the skill to handle immense energies but an outstanding visualization ability. When creating an object from scratch, you’ll need to see and hold the object in your mind from all angles, see every nook and cranny perfectly clear…Also, a down-side is the object won’t stay forever. Once the energy is used up the object fades back into nothing. Hence, why they say magic food never fills you up like the real thing.

If you insist on trying to pull this off, you could try making a circle on the ground that energy can only be added within and amplified but not leave the confines of. And you will simply over a course of time continuously add more and more energy to this circle as often as possible visualizing the energies within shaping and becoming the object within the center. Not sure how that would turn out but that’s how I’d probably go about trying.

2 Likes

Google is your friend…

“Light encoded reality matrix” +pdf

There is an old essay on that … more science based than magick actually. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You basically nailed it…

3 Likes

Can you give me the link?
thank