Anyone working Dants's book yet?

Demiurge usually is/related to Saturn anyway…very interesting shite[/quote]

Saturn is associated with the forces of deception, as well as the forbidden knowledge and illumination.

Saturn is also one of the most deeply misunderstood forces, if one is to simply interpret it like astrologers do. We as magicians are performing a SUPERIOR ART. And this is not to cast down on divination, but is to cast a point that is lost on many magicians, and, myself when E.A. taught me part of this. He echoed something I have seen in a book, one that is “out of print” that has been passed down to me by my grandfather. A man whom I will not talk about his affairs, even though he is long past.

Eric gave me a much more simple Explanation than this one, but we can clearly see the point he was trying to drive in INFINITE DETAIL to anyone whom simply looks at the NATURE of the astrological bodies described.

"Man's wisdom is in no way subjugated, and is no one's slave; it has not renounced or surrendered it's freedom. 
 Therefore the stars must obey man and be subject to him, and not he to the stars.
 Even if he is a child of Saturn, and if Saturn has overshadowed his birth, he can master Saturn and become a child of the sun."

-Paracelsus
Astronomia Magna 1537

Saturn is supposedly a BINDING force of DEATH AND DESTRUCTION as people like Dante would have you believe. But some sorcerers like to hype their work to make it sound a little more important. The truth is, this is the least interesting or useful thing Saturn has to offer you.

Saturn can bind your enemies, it can kill bad habbits, it can allow you to communicate with dead relatives, and call upon the power and assistance of dead ancestors, it can end bad things in your life if you simply employ it understanding and expecting it. It can provide ANYTHING RELATED TO KNOWLEDGE, POWER, AND ILLUMINATION, ESPECIALLY THROUGH BACK DOORS, AND ALSO ANYTHING REMOTELY GOVERNING THE FORCES OF THE DEAD AND NECROMANCY. That’s no secret, many other grimores and works of magick point out the exact same thing I’m trying to explain to you.

The theme of the statement in truth, that if one is to actually truly study the qabalah, you could start to understand the nature of the spheres and the ultimate message this book was trying to provide you. The truth lies in discerning the nature of the firmament, and quantum nature of how that encompasses anything even related to the activity at hand. Not only this, but how after a lot of magick, one can master the universe, and put even the most seemingly impossible things in their place, and overcome even our supposed “destiny” this is something, that is understood to be a complete falsehood in many ancient magicks. It should be understood by the true magician, that he makes his own destiny, and is the force that puts the stars in their place, and the whole of the cosmos and creation.

MAN IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE STARTS, HE PUTS THEM IN THEIR PLACE, AND CAN MASTER HIS OWN FATE AND OVERCOME THE VERY FORCES OF DESTINY WITH MAGICK!!!

If you understand this, you can harness the true forces of Saturn, and use them to BENEFIT and transcend, rather than to create endless death and destruction in one’s life. Such deeds sound incredibly unpleasant and unappealing to me for some reason about how this idea is presented to me, by Dante. But I am not like Dante, I want to work with different spirits, and not have everyone around me die if it’s avoidable, and I think most people can say the same.

How do you feel about what Dante wrote, versus what people practiced and knew to be true over 500 fucking years ago?

This is just my humble personal opinion, and at the end of the day, this is a forum, and people can claim anything they want. Verify my claims through your own practice, tell me what Saturn is like for you.

If anyone would like to explain that I am somehow the supreme bullshitter, and if you would like to SUBSTANTIATE any claim against this, please do with something of authority, as this is what I have already provided by namedropping E.A. and dropping an ancient manuscript down on the table.

DISCERN IT WITH YOUR OWN OMNISCIENCE!!! QUEST FOR IT WITH YOUR OWN OMNIPOTENCE!!! FIND IT WITH YOUR OWN OMNIPRESENCE!!!

I keep getting asked questions about “who am I” and “What is my tradition”, well take some notes. You’re getting some hints by the way I post here.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

[quote=“Lupus813, post:1, topic:2156”]I am about half way through the first reading of the book. I’m looking forward to the work so far. I have jumped around a bit and all I can say is. . . Damn!

I’ll be reaching out to Dante very soon regarding a few things.

Blessings[/quote]

What’s the name of his book?

G

[quote=“Godesslives, post:63, topic:2156”][quote=“Lupus813, post:1, topic:2156”]I am about half way through the first reading of the book. I’m looking forward to the work so far. I have jumped around a bit and all I can say is. . . Damn!

I’ll be reaching out to Dante very soon regarding a few things.

Blessings[/quote]

What’s the name of his book?

G[/quote]

Necromantic Sorcery: The forbidden rites of death magick

[quote=“Steve, post:61, topic:2156”]Has anyone gotten any results with Necromantic Sorcery? I read the book a while back but never gave it a second look. I haven’t herd anything about this book in any forum except that it’s a work of fiction.

Granted, I’m sure Dante exaggerated a lot in this book and saying that is being kind, but this aside has it proven to be a good resource to you and have you yielded decent results from his work? [/quote]

Yes, I have and continue to do so. I was writing about it for a bit here and in my blog, I’ve been so busy with my work for myself and others I have not been posting much.

Within this thread is there a person by first name John or goes by Johnathan? I’ve been directed to contact him.
If there is please PM me

Thank you :skull::spades:

Xoxo :crown::smiling_imp::two_hearts:

@succupedia