Anyone working Dants's book yet?

There is no way I could do this shit. Our 8 month old dog died Sunday and while burying him I thought about the video of Dante talking about body parts and juices, man way over the edge for this cat, which is to bad I have 2 cemetery’s here that are over 200 years old one is in the stripens middle of the woods with not a soul around. Anyone in pa hit me up ill guide you to it lol.

What part? Anywhere near Scranton?

What part? Anywhere near Scranton?[/quote]

Central, 20 minutes from penn states main university, so not to far from Scranton.

Azrael is a very important Death God regarding Dante Abiel book but I’m a bit confused about him. This is not a death god but a YHVH angel, from left hand gnosis point of view this is a very different thing…His name mean"Helper of God" – from the Hebrew ('azar) “help” and ('el) “God”…This angel do the will of demiurge, how he can help for necromantic sorcery ?

Have you even read the book? Experience is always more valuable than being an armchair magician. In my brief encounter with Azrael he definitely felt as a god of death, not an angel.

Judaism is pretty bullshit anyway I wouldn’t hold a black candle to it.

Did he tell you he’s a God? Or are you assuming that based on feelings?

All based on feelings BUT I was using the OFFICIAL Ea koetting Solomonic Circle ™, of which I bought 50 copies so you know I’m a badass magician.

PS. I can ask him for you if you want!

[quote=“MichaelSmith, post:48, topic:2156”]All based on feelings BUT I was using the OFFICIAL Ea koetting Solomonic Circle ™, of which I bought 50 copies so you know I’m a badass magician.

PS. I can ask him for you if you want![/quote]

Can’t argue with that.

I’ve got some Bulldogs in Tank Tops ™ I can sell you that’ll take your badassery up a notch or twelve.

[quote=“MichaelSmith, post:48, topic:2156”]All based on feelings BUT I was using the OFFICIAL Ea koetting Solomonic Circle ™, of which I bought 50 copies so you know I’m a badass magician.

I prefer to use the True Solomonic Grimoire Tradition TM circle, for results guaranteed by the Wannabe Members of the Foreskinless Tribe Ltd. and the YHWH Corp, but only if you’re wearing the Official Lion Skin Belt. It’s freeware so long as you can afford the materials.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:50, topic:2156”][quote=“MichaelSmith, post:48, topic:2156”]All based on feelings BUT I was using the OFFICIAL Ea koetting Solomonic Circle ™, of which I bought 50 copies so you know I’m a badass magician.

I prefer to use the True Solomonic Grimoire Tradition TM circle, for results guaranteed by the Wannabe Members of the Foreskinless Tribe Ltd. and the YHWH Corp, but only if you’re wearing the Official Lion Skin Belt. It’s freeware so long as you can afford the materials.[/quote]

You guys are idiots…you forgot the ring. YOU GOT TO HAVE THE RING!!!

[quote="-TWF-, post:51, topic:2156"][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:50, topic:2156”][quote=“MichaelSmith, post:48, topic:2156”]All based on feelings BUT I was using the OFFICIAL Ea koetting Solomonic Circle ™, of which I bought 50 copies so you know I’m a badass magician.

I prefer to use the True Solomonic Grimoire Tradition TM circle, for results guaranteed by the Wannabe Members of the Foreskinless Tribe Ltd. and the YHWH Corp, but only if you’re wearing the Official Lion Skin Belt. It’s freeware so long as you can afford the materials.[/quote]

You guys are idiots…you forgot the ring. YOU GOT TO HAVE THE RING!!![/quote]

Nah, only for Astaroth and Byleth and Berith. The grimoire says so.

[quote=“MichaelSmith, post:46, topic:2156”]Have you even read the book? Experience is always more valuable than being an armchair magician. In my brief encounter with Azrael he definitely felt as a god of death, not an angel.

Judaism is pretty bullshit anyway I wouldn’t hold a black candle to it.[/quote]
No, I’m not armchair magician, I do very intensive practice and works since 15 years, more than most so called magician will ever do but I’m new on this necromantic field and spirits. I have just read the book and try to understand from a first reading. These death god…I have perhaps encounter them through another manifestation more primal state dont know . It was just a question, for now I have a more deep link to Qayin but I will do all the works on the time and found my answer for myself.

Hey, Timothy, when is the Ring coming out? The genuine One True Ring of Solomon to boost your authority and Command Demons TM: street price is $499, but if you order three now you pay only $1200. Comes in your choice of faux emerald, diamond, ruby, or sapphire.

Ceccheteli sells plastic lamens for $50 a pop on his site. Plastic is traditional…right?

TWF and Poete, you guys kill me! I just read the last 5 posts and I was laughing my ass off at my work desk (hopefully my boss didn’t hear me!) Definitely made my monday morning better! Btw Poete, good to see you posting again. Haven’t seen you on the forum in a whille.

Hehehe… And a moon later, a new ritual relic. And I must say that it was a buzz before I put it to sleep. Sweet.

[url=http://necromancyblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/altar-done-check/]http://necromancyblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/altar-done-check/[/url]

May I ask why you have a statue of La Blanca on the altar?

It’s not on the altar. it’s on the floor behind it. The altar is the stone slab with the fake skull on it. :slight_smile:

Why do you have her on the floor then?
She does require her own altar space dedicated only to her and no other purpose.

Has anyone gotten any results with Necromantic Sorcery? I read the book a while back but never gave it a second look. I haven’t herd anything about this book in any forum except that it’s a work of fiction.

Granted, I’m sure Dante exaggerated a lot in this book and saying that is being kind, but this aside has it proven to be a good resource to you and have you yielded decent results from his work?