Anyone worked with Chernobog (Crnobog)?

The title says it, the Slovenian god Chernobog?
I have been seeing owls everywhere (not real owls, depictions), someone on the forum suggested if it could be him since I’m from a Slavic country.
My whole skin started shivering the same moment as I read his name, not because it had a meaning to me but it was rather him telling me bingo!
I asked with 4 coin divination if the owls were his influence and they were pulled to the table like with a magnet all head up!
I’m not sure what he can teach me tho.
Anyone has experience with him?

1 Like

You might want to try to obtain this book if you can.

1 Like

I also read that there is info on him in this one. Which one would be better?
Hey! You suggested it might be him sending the owls. Thanks man! I’ve been really struggling figuring it out, they stopped appearing so often after I found out it was him!

I haven’t read either of these books therefore I can’t recommend, try searching on this site and working out who else might have an interest in this.

There may well be more information on the author himself possibly, perhaps start looking a little bit laterally.

@Woodsman81 was on to something when he mentioned a Goetic entity named Stolas; and you may well find in your research that there’s an overlap in Slavic, Balkan, Sanskrit, European, Sami, Native American, Russian magickal traditions.

It’s going to be an interesting journey for you.

2 Likes

@Viktor have you worked With Belial before?

1 Like

Like from Disney’s Fantasia.

1 Like

Chernobog = Belial x 10 + Mega Steroids lol

2 Likes

Really? @Micah I have to work with him then. Belial has been my prime entity to work with.
Belial called unto me before I even knew anything about him (learned when I googled his name which went on repeat in my head).
Now he calls me, having second thoughts on making a formal pact with him since tarot told me all suffering awaits me under his mentorship

1 Like

Hahahaha! Oh boi that was a correct reading then lol

1 Like

Yeah haha, what are some things he tought you?
I don’t feel other presences that well but I can feel his when I repeat his name a few times lol

1 Like

I have not really worked with him much but from what I did get…he is the type to Be a Jock so to speak. He will fuck with you verbally and other wise, but its to break the wimp in you to reveal the God within

Ever been fucked with by people? Thats him, but with a purpose.

Taught me to stand up to spirits lol

1 Like

I think this was his work lol

1 Like

I work very closely with Asmodeus. Asmodeus in my experience is one of the baddest cats in the game. The Goetia GREATLY underestimates his power level, as do most other grims… Asmodeus, Azazel and Belial ALL think Cernobog is a badass! I have worked with Cernobog a little… and , WOW! That’s all I have to say! Both of those books go over the same method of contacting him, but profane seals has better overall content. No filler and 300+ pages of pure meat.

CAUTION! Go to him as a teacher, don’t ask him for shit. If you do only ask for familiars or protection. He expects discipline and commitment from those he teaches. If you contact him understand that your in it with him for the long haul