Anyone work with Thoth/Tehuti?

I need some advice on how to continue forth with him. He gave me the “blue flame” and I’ve been doing meditations with it - but that led to some intense shadow work that had me blowing up on EVERYONE. I’ve since apologized to him, my ancestors, higher self, etc, but I feel like I’m stalling somewhat. Anyone have any ideas?

I also keep seeing a trident when I try to meditate with him - anyone know what deity or spirit this might be? It’s a trident with a circle at the center of the handle.

1 Like

The trident is the sign of Poseidon. Thoth is Ningishzidda and Poseidon in Enki (aka Lucifer) who is Ningishzidda’s father.

As for the blue flame, it’s the flame of the awakened, as I call it. You need to learn how to control its power, instead of abusing it. When you’re ready, he will give you a new flame of power. But for now, you need to learn how to use and balance the blue flame within your energy.

3 Likes

He came to me in a dream once and spoke to me then nothing since. I tried evoking him but I was inexperienced at the time and don’t know if I was talking to Thoth or an imposter.

1 Like

He came to me last year when I was in a dark place. I remember it vividly, how fucking giant he is. I had just began dwelling into my newfound beliefs. My friend, a demonologist got me into occult literature and so on. she’s binded all 72 demons. Anyway, in that time I received visions of glyphs. First the Helios, second a bird and they kept appearing and appearing.

From then I asked him “what do these mean?” and his reply was “I cannot tell you what they mean but I can show you how to find the answer”. Eventually he and a couple of the other Egyptian deities came to me in a meditation, circling around me as an Ankh formed in the middle of my chakra system. “You are a god” they said.

As for the size, all the Egyptian deities are enormous. Their depictions are enormous, Egyptian society was enormous and influential etc. I’d say he was about the height of a Telephone pole

2 Likes

Thoth is also Lucifuge Rofocale, who is being worked with heavily at present due to E.A.'s gatekeeper pathworking - his pact for many people is being signed in 2 days.

The trident could also be Neptune . "In astrology, Neptune represents the planet of inspiration, receptivity and spiritual improvement over dissolution of reality. " Also very appropo for the times. This is part if the nature of the gatekeeper workings.

2 Likes

That’s actually completely wrong. I’ve seen one or two posts that said that before, but that’s actually a mistake. Thoth is Djehuti, Ningishzidda, Kulla, Hermes, Mercury, Quetzalcoatl and Al Kutbay.

Everyone started to believe that Thoth is Lucifuge after EA said it, but EA said that other beings were the same too, but he was wrong (and many members here actually found which spirits are the same). For example, EA said in the past that Prometheus (Lucifer) is the same as Ningishzidda (Thoth), which isn’t true.

I’ve done tons of research both magical and physical and I’ve learned a lot of things for Thoth. I also worked with many of his aspects (not just him as Thoth). I’ve actually had the help of members here too and we all found out some really amazing things about Thoth and his family (actually his family as Ningishzidda).

2 Likes

I had contact with an entity who called himself Thoth and meant, he were Hermes, too.

3 Likes

Do you have anymore insight to share? I’ve been looking for more resources on him!

1 Like

Why are people obsessed with forced merging unrelated beings xD Thoth isn’t Lucifuge, Thoth isn’t Quetzalcoatl lol nor these other beings who are themselves xD I’m nearly convinced most can’t scan with these really poor connections being made lol.

5 Likes

@narcissa Message from Thoth

I just saw it! Thank you very much

1 Like

That is a huge trend, especially with Lilith where they like to call every Goddess pre Greek Lilith.

3 Likes

I noticed that as well, I’ve seen Lilith linked to mother mary once before as well. It leads me to question authentic experiences with the beings in question as opposed to he said/she said or another entity finding someone easy to leech off of.

4 Likes

I think a lot of them are just starting out and Lilith has been calling a lot of people recently. Some of the connections annoy me because why are they ignoring another Goddess and just giving Lilith credit for everything.

1 Like

Exactly, a lot of the starting outs do that, especially with Lucifer as well, or any of the Gods and trying to cross pantheons, or have them absorbed into the Goetia or Infernal Empire, which I suppose is understandable with today’s LHP practitioners to some extent.

2 Likes

Update - it was Neptune, or some Neptunian entity. I also confirmed a visitation I had in a dream maybe a month and a half ago.

Not sure how to go about befriending Neptune, as I just want to know what it wants from me.