Anyone willing to help me?

Hi,
I have recently discovered that i am a starseed.
Now i am curious to know which starseed race i am.
If anyone could do a channeling or at least help me diacover which Starseed race i am then that would be really helpful.
I should mention that someone did a channeling for me and mentioned i was a Starseed.
Send me a PM if you would be willing to help me out.
Thank you.

1 Like

What is a starseed?

3 Likes

A Starseed is a New Age term. It is supposedly someone who has experienced past lives on other planets or dimensions in the multiverse. It is part of the RHP Ascension Movement.

Think of it like Otherkin, but with aliens rather than beings like elves and such.

If you’re interested, check out Christopher Penczak’s book Ascension Magick. It explains all the concepts.

4 Likes

Starseed is a term used to describe all of the different species of aliens.
Starseeds incarnate into human bodies on earth to help out humans or do something beneficial. They also incarnate onto other worlds and realms throughout the universe. They exsist on different planes of exsistance such as 5 dimensional or 8 dimensional and things like that.
Aliens are part of some mythologies. As with different Gods and Goddesses in mythologies.

4 Likes

As far as I know or believe, I had previous lives on this and on other planets. It’s not uncommon I guess since you choose where to go.

1 Like