Anyone who is working with Goddess Isis ? :)

Although i searched with her name here, trying to find some information, didn’t find so much.
If anyone knows what she likes for offering, how is it to work with her, i would be grateful to read various experiences :slightly_smiling_face:
For some reason, i was told in a reading i should work with her and from that day i see her bame everywhere haha
I also watched in YouTube some videos with her myth and her Egyptian origin. But i would love to know more!
Thank you in advance :sparkles:

1 Like

Have you tried using her actual Egyptian name Aset rather than her Greek one (Isis)

2 Likes

No!!! Ahahaha thank you!

2 Likes

Oh Aset! I have not worked with her for some time! Sister Aset, Mother Aset Goddess Aset, a goddess of 10,000 names. One that tricked Re in myth and helped cheat death in another. One that has a soft smile and a presence of a angel yet she can be just as fearless as any dark goddess and just as protective to her followers as she would to her own children. :relieved: I actually have for a while and she was my goddess that worked close with for some time.

From my experience she enjoys incense, flowers, food offerings, wine, beer, water, milk or juice. I can see tea being a good one too. She loved pictures I drew or any magical project I was doing at the time. From helping with spells of healing, spells of love and spells of protection. She honestly has no limits for most part! Do not let her angelic goddess looks limit you with her!

For incense I used a mix of Frekencents, myrrh, and dragons blood. But at times I would use Jasmine and cinnamon. (Especially for the holidays) I also have given her certain stones as well.

But when it comes to offerings, honestly it would change time to time for me but I know she loves incense. Because in a why she has all three aspects of a goddess, (maiden, mother and crone) depends on what your working on could lead to a good lead on offerings as well as how closely you are following the traditions. But know she is not picky and will accept and be happy what you do. How ever she isn’t to much of a dark goddess despite her underworld attributes. She is about life more so then death, even though she has connections do to her husband and (depends on what story you go with) her half son Anpu (Anubis.) She excepts death as part of the cycle as part of experience. So she can help with some things but it’s not her main domain persay.

Isis (Aset) was and still is a very popular goddess. She had temples all over the place in the past so her workings is vast. She is known a grate magician, a loving wife, a nurturing mother, a excellent healer that of physical and spirit, a wonderful teacher and yet a lively and talented maiden that enjoys dancing and celebrating life. Yet she does have her dark side and honestly is one of the top goddesses I recommend when you need to face your shadow. She is so many things I can’t fit it all on here :joy:

She has many books on her as well as a really good Oracle deck. :slight_smile: This is just a tib bit of what I at least experienced while I worked with her.

5 Likes

My wife does actually. She tends to offer incense, red wine, and a portion of the food she cooks as an offering. I often make an incense blend to burn as a sign of respect as both keep our altars in the same room. She tells me that working with Isis can be challenging, as she pushed her limits, but can also be a source of comfort when things get rough.

5 Likes

@C.Wilson So you think maybe its not a good idea for a beginner…? The only presence i have felt is Aphrodite 's which is sweet and strong, but in the next day i always feel like i drunk a whole bottle of vodka last night :joy::joy:
I always feel very dizzy and weak the next day of the evocation.

1 Like

I would approach her, even as a beginner, and see where it goes out of all honesty. If you feel a pull towards her, you should pursue it in my eyes. She has not given me any trouble the few times I have worked with her, other than the time I was about to leave food on the altar instead of eating it. The Egyptian Pantheon seems to be really big on eating meals with them for some reason, in my experience at least

2 Likes

Alright , i will keep that in mind! Is there any specific area she is known she can help at…? What changes have you seen in your life so far? :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, she is usually credited for healing and the protection of women, but she has helped me with patience and clear thinking in the past, especially if you are a leader. When I found myself overwhelmed with anger over a particular problem, I will spend some time at her altar, burn some incense and just be. I usually am able to calm down and figure out a solution by the time I walk away. I do this more with my ancestor altar now but I still will give an offering every now and then as a sign of respect

2 Likes

Thats wonderful to hear, you triggered me to start with her!! I will let you know with any update :blush:

1 Like