Anyone use this banishing?

Latin:

Jam tibi impero et præcipio bonus spiritus! ut confestim allata et circulo discedas, absque omni strepito, terrore, clamore et foetore, asque sine omni damno mei tam animæ quam corporis, absque omni læsione cujuscunque creaturæ vel rei; et ad locum a justissimo tibi deputatum in momento et ictu oculi abeas; et hinc proripias.

:snake:

I am too lazy to memorize that, but if it was in a song, I perhaps would, without knowing what I am singing because I don’t know Latin

You can just say it in English - or translate to native language - no need to ponce about with Latin. Works better that way because it means more to the practitioner.

Now I command and command good spirits! bring about an immediate try to get away from the circle, abstaining from all noise, and the fear, raising a shout, and the stench, and you refuse I will damn you both in body and soul, without the hurt of whatsoever of the creation or of the thing; , and it was counted unto thee in a moment, and immediately to the place 's justice has twinkling of an eye from harming any they should go from here.

My Google-fu is strong.

Seems kinda rude but that’s the JCI style for you.

2 Likes

What is that?

jewish christianity islam, basically the Abrahamic faiths

1 Like

Jew-Christian-Islamic… Solomonic magik that involves threats in the name of a being that isn’t you to scare an entity into doing stuff for you.

I’m not a fan.

It’s weak and RHP

Oh, I see, like this I guess

not a big fan either tbh

1 Like

Well, I don’t know a single Jew or Christian or Muslim who does Solomonic magick, but I understand the use of the term, which I’ve often seen here, and why it is used, only that I don’t feel that scorn anymore

Never heard of that